Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
So who went out on what can be the called the worst but yet most money making shopping day of the year?

I did.. I got up at 3am and hit up sears at 4am. Then moved onto Toys R Us, Gamestop, Target, Best Buy, and Radio Shack.

I spent two hours in line at Target for two xbox games for my brother regularly $60 each for $37. At Best Buy, the line was out the door and around the side to the back of the building! However I managed to pick up a very sleek black printer with a scanner and most features included I think regularly $100 for only $25. :D That was all though that I did get for about 10 hours of shopping. 4am till 2pm. There was a 40' tv at target on sale really cheap that we were going to get for my grandma but they were gone really fast. Also the camera I was looking for was gone. Today was a very hectic day, but after it all I came home and took a nap. :)

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
You think you shoppers have it bad? Try working retail on Black Friday. Fred Meyer was crazy this morning. Thankfully I didn't get there until 1PM, and our sale ended 11AM. However, the fiance works at Target, and they had a line all the way around the building and to the receiving doors in the back. And apparently they'd sold out of a lot of items, and there's been morons all day. Black Friday is a retail employee's own personal nightmare.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
A PS3, two blu-ray players, and four apple TVs. I'd call it a successful day.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i didn't go out shopping but my mom did.. i dont think i ever go out on black friday i would more less end up kicking someone's ass >.>

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I was stuck in some little town in Wisconsin and didn't make it out, but I really wanted to.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I slept in and laughed at everyone that woke up early.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I.... wasn't going to..., but my mom woke me up at 6:00, picked me up on her way to another store, and dragged me with her. And I didn't even but anything! It's madness and cruelty I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Aryna Avatar
I.... wasn't going to..., but my mom woke me up at 6:00, picked me up on her way to another store, and dragged me with her. And I didn't even but anything! It's madness and cruelty I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't but anything? How about buy?

I never really bother with these sales tbh.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
xmsteel Avatar
Aryna Avatar

By 6, everything would be gone. :-/

well not sure depending where you live, just about all the stores around where i live didn't open until 5am very few open at 4.. now if it was close to 11am then sales would be almost if not over and items would be if not gone

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Benjamin Avatar
A PS3, two blu-ray players, and four apple TVs. I'd call it a successful day.

How much did you pay for the AppleTVs that made you get 4? oO

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Aryna Avatar

By 6, everything would be gone. :-/

Actually, not really..... Not very many people were up then where I live, well, at least, not where my mom dragged me..... I wanted to go to Toys R' Us, to get a christmas present for myself, but my mom took one look at the parking lot, noticed that there weren't any spots left, and drove past. But, oh well, at least I discovered that I'm getting a new flashdrive for christmas. And I actually didn't snoop/carefully unwrap presents like I usually do, I told her if she went to walmart they had 4 gig flashdrives for $8 and it'd be a great stocking stuffer for me sdince I do need a new one, and she'd kill me if I lost the one I'm currently borrowing from her, and she agreed and bought it, and when we got home, she dropped the bag it was in and it fell out.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I don't have any money so even black friday deals would be too expensive for me lol

I didn't get anything

newfieldgrafix
What is "Black Friday" - you'll have to excuse my Englishness?

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005

newfieldgrafix
Ah yes, I see. We don't have anything like that here.

newBookmarkLockedFalling