Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
So, yeah, last period (5th period) I just realized that I have an English paper due today, in 7th period. ANd I haven't rewritten it yet, and I have about, 16 minutes left of 6th to do so, and, yet, I'm still procrastinating. Has this happened to anybody else, or am I the only one? Luckily I have the original, I just need to rewrite parts and make corrections, and luckily I'm not the guy I gave, essentially, his english paper to, he didn't even have his book picked out yet, so, instead of working on my own, I helped him out. And instead of working on it now, I'm on here. *sighs* If I don't get it done I am SO beyond screwed, and my mother will kill me......

EDIT: I just finished rewriting it, and it took me a grand total of four minutes. Which I have to say, is rather impressive, and definitely my best time, although I'm sure it'll eventually be bested, I'm too much of a procrastinator for it not ot happen.

Last Edit: Nov 30, 2009 20:55:08 GMT by Aryna

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Note to you

next time spend time writing, not on SZ :D

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
abZebras Avatar
Note to you

next time spend time writing, not on SZ :D

Yes, I know, and next time I have something to work on over thanksgiving break, make sure I do that, before anything else. I'm not too worried about anything like papers, because I know that as long as I have access to a computer and at least ten minutes before it's due, preferably fifteen. I need fifteen if it's five paragraphs, but if it's three, any where between five and fifteen, the more time I have, the more time I have to edit and make changes/corrections. If I just need to make corrections/rewrite and I have the original, I need about 7 minutes, sometimes 4 apparently.

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
English is a total BS subject. lol I procrastinate like crazy with English papers; although, I have not written one in a year as I have not had English in a year. I remember my freshmen composition class, I would write all of my papers at three in the morning, and there was nothing to worry about. Most English teachers are pushovers, but I imagine if you get a hard one, you might have to put some work in.
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

newBookmarkLockedFalling