Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

newfieldgrafix
If I'm to be completely honest, it's uninteresting. You need to crop your workspace too. Flash MX has predefined size templates.

If you really must use a bitmap (or any other image) convert it to a vector so it doesn't stand out like a sore JPEG. Hit the "Modify" menu go to "Trace Bitmap" (regardless of image format), then play about with the variables in the dialog box to suit your needs. However the default will suffice.

The Animation: Wholly unimpressive. Try using a motion tween or adding visual effects.

The font doesn't stand out at all. Use a font that would stand out against a background and defiantly don't use a serif that small.

Last Edit: Dec 2, 2009 14:23:31 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Dec 2, 2009 14:22:20 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
If I'm to be completely honest, it's uninteresting. You need to crop your workspace too. Flash MX has predefined size templates.

If you really must use a bitmap (or any other image) convert it to a vector so it doesn't stand out like a sore JPEG. Hit the "Modify" menu go to "Trace Bitmap" (regardless of image format), then play about with the variables in the dialog box to suit your needs. However the default will suffice.

The Animation: Wholly unimpressive. Try using a motion tween or adding visual effects.

The font doesn't stand out at all. Use a font that would stand out against a background and defiantly don't use a serif that small.

Adding on to what Zell said, there's a bit of blank space, and I think the title would look a bit better there rather than it's current space. And definitely use motion tweens, they save you a lot of time. Trust me, I should know..... (See my thread about my project for my class project if you want to know why I know......)

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
I could do this, but better in PS. Please... Spend more time?
Looking for a coder, PM me.

newfieldgrafix
xmsteel Avatar
Thanks for the information ;)

I know it sound harsh, but it's intended to help.

Motion tweens can be a bitch, but they really do work well.

Last Edit: Dec 2, 2009 19:42:53 GMT by newfieldgrafix

MaD IcHaBoD HaTTeR

MaD IcHaBoD HaTTeR Avatar
Why is a raven like a writing table?

Official Member

November 2009
:: rate 2 ::

it's def. an improvement over the changing text color. Yet, it lacks definition.
very boring in a sense that it just black and white.

the capital letters in the sig are O, B, and D which to me it sounds like obsessive design which is a neat idea but this totally lacks anything like that.
remember its the details in which you rely on to grab you customer base.

background color
use a larger serif font for the title(give a look of a pro. imo)
use a san serif font for the flash words.

newBookmarkLockedFalling