Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
So winter has officially started here oh yay :P So anyone enjoy the winter months? you like the cold, snow? What do you like most about the winter or hate?

Share, discuss

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I like seeing snow fall, but I hate the cold. I hate snow sticking to the ground. I only have one exception. Christmas eve and Christmas day are always much better with snow on the ground.

Otherwise, winter can suck it. :P I'm a summer girl.

newfieldgrafix
The cold makes my bones hurt.
I hate winter and everything about it.

I was like "humbug" about Christmas too. Then I heard a jingle on TV "Holiday are coming, Holidays are coming..."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogetBqMgau0

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Snow is in the forecast for tomorrow. Can. Not. Wait.

I love winter. I love the cold. I love the snow. It's all sooo awesome.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
@ Kay i have to agree during the winter i must have a white Christmas if there is no snow on the when it comes Christmas time then it sucks.

I don't mind the winter all that much being that i live in northern new york, but i hate the nasty cold weather when its like -10 out but wind chill makes it -50 hate that

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Snow is in the forecast for tomorrow. Can. Not. Wait.

I love winter. I love the cold. I love the snow. It's all sooo awesome.

I second that motion. I just wish the snow would hurry the fuck up over here...

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
What is this "winter" you speak of?

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Arucard Avatar
@ Kay i have to agree during the winter i must have a white Christmas if there is no snow on the when it comes Christmas time then it sucks.

I don't mind the winter all that much being that i live in northern new york, but i hate the nasty cold weather when its like -10 out but wind chill makes it -50 hate that

That's the best, c'mon. Well, I lied, it's best when it's also snowing hard so you have a ton of cold, blowing snow that consumes everything in your vision.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Jim Avatar
Arucard Avatar

That's the best, c'mon. Well, I lied, it's best when it's also snowing hard so you have a ton of cold, blowing snow that consumes everything in your vision.

Shit. Not being able to see while walking to class was the best part of Northern.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Today, it snowed for the first time this season. I ran outside and started jumping around. And then realized it was 30 degrees and I was in shorts. Burrr.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
You know it's Winter when you see this commercial on TV.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Last Edit: Dec 3, 2009 0:55:57 GMT by Conor

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
dam it i was RickRoll'D and lost the game at the time *shakes his fist at Conor*

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I had my first snowday in october, actually, I had my first three snowday in October, abnd they were all in a row. So, yeah, I have to say, the weather in Colorado is downright WEIRD. We went through about like 6-9 days of November where it seemed more like September. And yesterday was the first of the coldness, well, at least what I consider cold, which is 25 and below. And today's also cold, and I think tomorrow will be too, and then it starts warming up again.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Benjamin Avatar
Today, it snowed for the first time this season. I ran outside and started jumping around. And then realized it was 30 degrees and I was in shorts. Burrr.

I wear shorts in winter. It can be 10 below with 2 feet of snow and I still wear shorts and a t-shirt.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Lucifer Avatar
Benjamin Avatar

I wear shorts in winter. It can be 10 below with 2 feet of snow and I still wear shorts and a t-shirt.

I'm like that too, just with skirts, although, if it's 30 or under I generally add a pair of tights or leggings, but still, that's just because i have to walk to the bus stop, and it's downright freezing if the winds blowing and you have bare legs and you're walking to the bus stops and going through 3 foot snow drifts wearing flip flops, yeah...., that's definitely not one of the smartest thing I've done. My feet took pretty much the entire day to thaw out.

newBookmarkLockedFalling