Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
xmsteel Avatar
1.) I wouldnt be an admin at a good sized forum.

You talking about this OBDesigns thing in your sig?

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
xmsteel Avatar
If people didn't quote my things in the first place, and purposefully take my things the wrong way, we wouldnt have any problem at all.

I really didnt mean to troll or w/e else you blame me for when I said "its beta, so its going to have problems". But no, people quote me saying "no shit she knows what beta means you idiot".

Perhaps you should check your posts and see why people take them the wrong way. Ben already responded about the fact it was in beta. Based upon Kay's response (which you quoted) it's clear and evident that she knows what beta is, and her point was that Ben's post could be misleading.

In your post, instead of just saying "Guess this beta still has problems" or something along those lines, you defined for her a word that she clearly already knows. People don't like definitions when they aren't asked for. It's a slap in the face, like saying "You don't know what you're talking about."

So lets start changing ourselves before changing other people.

None of us have problems interacting by ourselves. I've gotten into an argument with just about everyone here.

Even if you by now mean well, the amount of hostility and bullshit you have thrown will of course cause people to find insult where you don't intend it. That's why you tread lightly. Your posts constantly insult other people or their beliefs/thoughts. You show no regard to what another person might believe or feel.

And tbh, all of my trolling started when the one idiot thought it would be funny to de-karma me 100 times.
I'm fairly certain that it's been more than one person that has smitten you by now. You've managed to piss off almost everyone at this forum. You reap what you sow.

Also, I thought you weren't trying to troll?

Edit: And I'm sure if it was just ME that has the problem:

1.) I wouldnt be an admin at a good sized forum.
2.) I would have been banned or warned at other forums.
3.) Someone would have complained about me (excluding this forum of course).

1. I think most active members here have staffed or administrated large size forums. That doesn't prove any point really.
2. We have no way of knowing that.
3. Again, no way of knowing. And if you're just trolling this forum, then clearly this will be the forum that people get sick of you at.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
You have been warned. You have a 25% warning.

You have been warned that a ban would come if you did not drop the hostility as well. Ben issued that warning.

As such, you derailed yet another thread. If I could, I would ban you. Thankfully for you, I cannot. Enjoy what little time you have left at SZ.

EDIT: Back on topic. Nothing relating to Xuzi at all.

Last Edit: Dec 7, 2009 0:34:09 GMT by Josh

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Does seem to load faster and good idea of them to add this for people who have crappy net. Also have to agree i do like the birthdays at the top.

iDesign

iDesign Avatar
No Cookie For Guessing Hobby.

ProNation

April 2009
I'd like to see them make the whole site not faster. They showed with this lite version that it is possible, so why not apply some of the ideas used there to the whole site?

Don't get me wrong, I know it's not as simple as that. But I think 'lite' versions are a waste of time, when very few users will ever benefit from them.

Last Edit: Dec 7, 2009 1:33:05 GMT by iDesign

newBookmarkLockedFalling