Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
very simple, but you're off to a good start. try adding in some gradients instead of just a second color "highlight"

ihatepop
For some reason your catagorybgs are completely transparant on my side here.

So are your menubgs and all that.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Real neat!!! Well done.

Make the background white with the smallest touch of grey, at the moment it's too grey.

newfieldgrafix
I see pink in there, I like pink!

It's nice to see you "getting on with" a skin this time; rather that making over 9000 concepts.

Anyways, it's looking good, the only problem I see really it the floating text in the body. I assume you're gonna add headers and what not to the tables?

MaD IcHaBoD HaTTeR

MaD IcHaBoD HaTTeR Avatar
Why is a raven like a writing table?

Official Member

November 2009
:: rate 4 ::

im giving you a 4/5 because i know that your not done. imo tho, its too bright for my taste. if you could include some mirror butons i a shade of blue darker then the background but just as bright i think that would add some nice contrast to the forum.

newfieldgrafix
I totally agree with MaD CaPiTaLiZeR...

..See what I did there..?

If you sort of blend into a darker blue round the edges of the forum, say around the #004466 mark, it will draw the eyes into the center. This would be a perfect opportunity for you to practice gradients.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
I made a few mods to the source in FireBug and then took a screenshot, producing:

which with some gradients (too lazy) should look quite nice.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
:: rate 4 :: I have to say, I like it. And, yay! It's not just a concept! Which makes it a whole lot better in my opinion, because I think it's one thing to be able to do a really nice looking concept, but a whole nother thing entirely to actyually be able to turn it into a skin.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Aryna Avatar
I have to say, I like it. And, yay! It's not just a concept! Which makes it a whole lot better in my opinion, because I think it's one thing to be able to do a really nice looking concept, but a whole nother thing entirely to actyually be able to turn it into a skin.

Welcome! ^^

NinthJake

NinthJake Avatar
The Ninth

Official Member

November 2009
It's quite nice but way too empty at the moment.

You should add some table borders so it is easier to define spaces on your board.

Nice skin though. Keep working on it ^^

newBookmarkLockedFalling