Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
So anyone looking forward to any game to come next year? Yes, No? which ones?

Share, discuss, comment

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Left 4 Dead 3, which should be out by March, as well as Left 4 Dead 4 and 5, which'll both be out by fall.

kekekeke

Seriously, though... MAG & Gran Turismo 5 are the two biggest ones, namely the second one. I've been a GT fanboy ever since the original. I played GT4 for about eight hours straight on the day it was released. As for MAG... it just looks awesome. It'll be a hit or miss with me, though. =/ I honestly don't know how well it'll work. Only time will tell.
wat

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
BioShock 2, Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, Bayonetta, Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Lost Planet 2, Crackdown 2, Max Payne 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Dead Space 2. Seems like a bunch of decent games are coming out 2010. Can't wait.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
The Old Republic.

/thread.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Final Fantasy 13. Final fantasy games are just about the only ones I play.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eric Avatar
Final Fantasy 13. Final fantasy games are just about the only ones I play.

Ugh...13 just looks kinda dumb, to be honest.

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Ugh...13 just looks kinda dumb, to be honest.
Wait until you see 14!

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
The Old Republic (I don't even like MMORPGs but this thing looks impressive)
Bioshock 2
Lost Planet 2
Gran Turismo 5 (Greatest racing series ever? I think yes.)
Alan Wake (Hopefully this actually gets released and doesn't become Vaporware)
Dante's Inferno (looks awesome and is based on one hell of a story)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar

Ever played Burnout?

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Josh Avatar

Ever played Burnout?

Every game since the first one. I own the last four Xbox games (3, Takedown, Revenge, Paradise) and they are all amazing. But you just cannot beat Gran Turismo. You really can't.

That said, I want a new Twisted Metal game. Now.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Josh Avatar
But you just cannot beat Gran Turismo. You really can't.

High five, man. Gran Turismo > all.

It's also been confirmed that a new Sly Cooper game is on the way. It'll probably be out in '11, but on the remote chance that it is out in 2010, go ahead and add it to my list.

Last Edit: Dec 10, 2009 22:32:02 GMT by Scorpian
wat

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Ever played Burnout?

Every game since the first one. I own the last four Xbox games (3, Takedown, Revenge, Paradise) and they are all amazing. But you just cannot beat Gran Turismo. You really can't.

Well, I've never played Gran Turismo, but the idea of Takedowns is what makes Burnout my favorite ever.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Josh Avatar

Well, I've never played Gran Turismo, but the idea of Takedowns is what makes Burnout my favorite ever.

They're awesome games, don't get me wrong. I've spent hours and hours and hours roaming Paradise City, but with Gran Turismo... you actually feel like you are racing. I've never had a game draw me in as much as GT. Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec remains, to this day, the greatest racing game I have ever played. And that came out... probably 10 years ago on the PS2.

Seriously, find someone with a PS2 (if you don't have one), buy this game (As low as $15), and enjoy yourself. I would honestly argue that GT3 is one of the greatest games ever, not just the greatest racing game ever.

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
After the VGAs, I must say my list of games that I'm looking forward to is rising. Arkham Asylum 2, Force Unleashed 2, Spec Ops, and some others that I can't recall just yet.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

They're awesome games, don't get me wrong. I've spent hours and hours and hours roaming Paradise City, but with Gran Turismo... you actually feel like you are racing. I've never had a game draw me in as much as GT. Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec remains, to this day, the greatest racing game I have ever played. And that came out... probably 10 years ago on the PS2.

Seriously, find someone with a PS2 (if you don't have one), buy this game (As low as $15), and enjoy yourself. I would honestly argue that GT3 is one of the greatest games ever, not just the greatest racing game ever.

A-spec ftfw

also
Gran Turismo > Forza > Burnout > rest imo

newBookmarkLockedFalling