Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

newfieldgrafix
Jake Avatar
Lucifer Avatar
Ugh...13 just looks kinda dumb, to be honest.
Wait until you see 14!

FFXIII is OK, with a storyline, but FFXIV is "just another MMORPG" to me. Still only 3 days to wait for XIII though (March 9 2010 outside Japan).

I have a strong feeling that Battlefield 3 may be announced by EA/DICE and Bethsoft could announce Fallout 4 (lets hope it's not as dull as the last one).

I'd like to see another visit from the FEAR series too.

But anyways, I'm not really looking forward to any games next year.

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
I don't know about Battlefield (I am looking forward to Bad Company 2 though), but for Fallout, they are making New Vegas which is considered to be Fallout 4. That is, if I read it right.

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
The only games that caught my interests are Starcraft 2, SSF4, bayonetta and possibly Halo Reach. Don't get me wrong, I have a great feeling that 2010 would be one hell of year on par with 07. Eh, we'll have to wait and see.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
{blanka} Avatar
The only games that caught my interests are Starcraft 2, SSF4, bayonetta and possibly Halo Reach. Don't get me wrong, I have a great feeling that 2010 would be one hell of year on par with 07. Eh, we'll have to wait and see.

I totally forgot about Halo. x_o

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
Have you seen the "in-engine" trailer yesterday?

Last Edit: Dec 14, 2009 3:31:37 GMT by {blanka}

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
{blanka} Avatar
Have you seen the "in-engine" trailer yesterday?

Just watched it. Fucking A. Forget my entire other list: I just want Reach.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Well, I've never played Gran Turismo, but the idea of Takedowns is what makes Burnout my favorite ever.

They're awesome games, don't get me wrong. I've spent hours and hours and hours roaming Paradise City, but with Gran Turismo... you actually feel like you are racing. I've never had a game draw me in as much as GT. Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec remains, to this day, the greatest racing game I have ever played. And that came out... probably 10 years ago on the PS2.

Seriously, find someone with a PS2 (if you don't have one), buy this game (As low as $15), and enjoy yourself. I would honestly argue that GT3 is one of the greatest games ever, not just the greatest racing game ever.

I have a PS2 and fuggin' love it, so I will definitely check that game out when I get the chance. Which will be god knows when since it's Christmas time and all my money is spent for the next month.

newBookmarkLockedFalling