Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I don't have time for much but I figured I'd ask you guys how your finals are coming along if you have them. Personally I should've started a long, long time ago

I'm going to be virtually gone but I look forward to catching up when I crawl out of my cave

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
I'm done with both of them. I then found out earlier today that I probably don't need either one of the classes I just finished. ^_^
wat

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I will likely only study right before the exam. Exams never bother me much. I show up to class and absorb what is being taught, don't really need anything more than that.

That siad, I had one final last Tuesday (a 10 minute presentation), one tomorrow (English) and two next week (Trig and PoliSci)

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I don't have my finals until next week, and because my high school is stupid and retarded, they'll drag on forever. But, that's not really because of the finals, that's really more because of the way the school system set up the final exam schedule.

Tobias

Tobias Avatar

Dedicated Member

November 2006
Got two left.
Currently exhausted since I didn't go to sleep last night.
Next semester I'll actually pay attention in class instead of messing around on my laptop so I don't have to study.
#intj (Mastermind)^

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Just finished my first one. I left 45 minutes early so I missed this next part, but I felt like I could have used it. When the exam was up and all the physics kids walked out, MIT volunteers were standing outside to give free hugs. :P That's how brutal these exams are.

Got Bio and Multi-variable calculus left. Worried about both? Yep. Going to study? Should. Am I currently desiring a chocolate cookie? Yep.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Chris Avatar
MIT volunteers were standing outside to give free hugs. :P

I think I'd love that school. =p

My "Finals" are in June, but midterms for the end of this current semester are in January right after Christmas/new year break. I'm still in high school and that's how it works here I guess.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I was supposed to have a Trig exam today. My teacher, who happens to have Alzheimer's, showed up and started to review for it. We told him that the exam was supposed today and he said he forgot and went back to reviewing. So... Wednesday, I guess. lol

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
One today, one only, and about only 30 minutes where I actually did something productive (school/final wise). Yeah.... My school's stupid! Because honestly? 1st review, 1st final, 2nd review, lunch, 3rd review for Monday, then tuesday: 2nd final, 3rd final, lunch, 4th review, 5th review, wednsady: 4th final, 5th final, 6th review/lunch whenever, 7th review, and then the last day, thursday: advisary, 6th final, 7th final (don't know when I have lunch....), advisory/wait around until someone picks me up from school or until the busses come. Umm..., yeqah...., I don't know about you, but I don't think that much free time/wasted time is a good thing.....

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
I have finals after christmas break x___x i'm dreading them. i have the attention span of a fly ... the guy who gave me my IQ test told me i could have done better if i'd just stopped phasing out on him. that's how bad i am. gah. i can't do this whole finals thing. advanced biology is going to MURDER me, too. i wouldn't even be TAKING A level Biology if I didn't need to in order to get into AP Physics.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Just finished my first one. I left 45 minutes early so I missed this next part, but I felt like I could have used it. When the exam was up and all the physics kids walked out, MIT volunteers were standing outside to give free hugs. :P That's how brutal these exams are.

Got Bio and Multi-variable calculus left. Worried about both? Yep. Going to study? Should. Am I currently desiring a chocolate cookie? Yep.

I beasted my Physics: Electricity and Magnetism final; infact my teacher put an MIT exam problem on and I nailed it perfectly! I should be an MIT student. ;)
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Ended up with a 3.78 on the semester. Considering my first two semesters were 2.48 and >.> 1.37, I am mildly pleased with a 3.78. lol

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Moose Avatar
Chris Avatar

I beasted my Physics: Electricity and Magnetism final; infact my teacher put an MIT exam problem on and I nailed it perfectly! I should be an MIT student. ;)

Maybe I'll ask you for E&M help next semester. :P It's only a freshman level class at MIT.

ocw.mit.edu/NR/rdonlyres/Physics/8-02Electricity-and-MagnetismSpring2002/CCFD9103-B59B-4610-8284-8DB031B8E4B7/0/final.pdf

and that's the final from 2002. Go take it and see if you can beast it. Mad props if you can. :P

Well, finished my last two... still don't know grades besides calc, but I go my "pass" for it so I don't care. :P (MIT freshman are on pass/no record for all classes.)

combo

combo Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
I am going to rise like a phoenix out of the miserable, pathetic ashes that were, my finals. That is all. I have a good feeling about seeing my buddy mr F. We're not on such good terms right now.
"I'd decapitate him, then shit down his neck"

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
combo Avatar
I am going to rise like a phoenix out of the miserable, pathetic ashes that were, my finals. That is all. I have a good feeling about seeing my buddy mr F. We're not on such good terms right now.

Aww. At least you get to be a bird?

newBookmarkLockedFalling