Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
YouTube Video

O_o ...

Last Edit: Dec 10, 2009 1:23:14 GMT by Conor

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I saw that on TV and instantly hated it. I also don't find boots on girls of any age attractive. Just not a boots kind of guy.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
The words "cute" and "boots" should never be used in the same sentence. Boots only accompany the "total badass" look. Just about every other combination fails.
wat

newfieldgrafix
What an annoying ad. I hate it.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007

I swear I took this screenshot, and that I did not edit it or modify it in any way (except to add in the helpful circle and arrow) O_o

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
What the fuck? O_o

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Quinine Avatar

I swear I took this screenshot, and that I did not edit it or modify it in any way (except to add in the helpful circle and arrow) O_o

Ooh...! those are cute! Actually they look a lot like the ones I'm wearing today, except mine are black and folded down so you can see the "fur" lining, and they tie in the back.

But then again, I'm a girl, and so far, the only girl that's posted in this thread........

newfieldgrafix
Quinine Avatar

It's funny. When I read that, I read; "Please help us make this a viral ad since our PR/Marketing team fail at life. We would like very much for you to spam people with it, masquerading it as humor. Please, please, PLEASE - WE ARE A PATHETIC DESPERATE COMPANY!"

newfieldgrafix
I hope they read my comment first...

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
This is one of those adverts that makes you want to become an arsonist for about 30 seconds, before hurling the remote and the screen, screaming abuse at the ad makers. :)
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I actually wasn't aware that I had in fact seen this commercial on tv, until last night. And I think I facepalmed about a million, gazillion times.

newBookmarkLockedFalling