Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Story

I am in the middle of the library on campus right now and getting weird looks laughing my ass off at this. Alan Grayson, a Democrat Representative from Florida, apparently got sick of Dick Cheney and said, "On the Internet there's an acronym that's used to apply to situations like this. It's called 'STFU'."

Seriously, how many people have wanted to say that? I wanted to say it to McCain the other day when he wouldn't let anyone speak but himself. It was annoying as hell (That's what I get for turning on CSPAN once a year).

Later on in the interview, he went on to say, "I remember [President George W. Bush] kissing [Saudi Crown] Prince Abdullah on the cheek, and then holding his hand for an extended period of time. Maybe if he'd let him get to second base, then gasoline would be a dollar a gallon."

That's what really got me laughing. This guy is gold, AND he is in touch with the internet, even if only slightly. I need to stop thinking about this before I get asked to leave for being loud now. lol

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Josh Avatar
Story

I am in the middle of the library on campus right now and getting weird looks laughing my ass off at this. Alan Grayson, a Democrat Representative from Florida, apparently got sick of Dick Cheney and said, "On the Internet there's an acronym that's used to apply to situations like this. It's called 'STFU'."

Seriously, how many people have wanted to say that? I wanted to say it to McCain the other day when he wouldn't let anyone speak but himself. It was annoying as hell (That's what I get for turning on CSPAN once a year).

Later on in the interview, he went on to say, "I remember [President George W. Bush] kissing [Saudi Crown] Prince Abdullah on the cheek, and then holding his hand for an extended period of time. Maybe if he'd let him get to second base, then gasoline would be a dollar a gallon."

That's what really got me laughing. This guy is gold, AND he is in touch with the internet, even if only slightly. I need to stop thinking about this before I get asked to leave for being loud now. lol

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious and amazing! And, I'm trying sooooo hard not to laugh right now, I don't think the people that are actually in the computer lab honestly working during lunch would appreciate it.......

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
That guy is pretty funny lol. The news announcer was kind of annoying to me.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Josh Avatar
Story

O.M.G. Priceless! Aahahhaa, I love it xD let him get to second base? Yeah, that got me going too. Forget vote for pedro- vote for THIS dude.
[/size]
Signature coming~

newBookmarkLockedFalling