Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
So what's on everyone's holiday wish list?
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
The Wii is extremely overrated, IMO. We've had one sittin' around for years and it almost never gets used. Our PS3, on the other hand, is used almost daily.

As for me, I don't really have that much that I want. If there's anything I see that I ABSOLUTELY MUST have, I just buy it. I have to say, since I started working and actually having money to spend, my life has dramatically improved. =D I guess I could go for some new computer parts, though. I'm planning on restoring some old systems and building some new ones. It kinda sucks having such an expensive hobby. =/
wat

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I'm getting a new desk. That's the only thing I want for Christmas. Already got a beautiful HP 2159m monitor for my birthday (or, rather, the money to buy it), so I am just waiting for the desk now. lol

newfieldgrafix
A girlfriend...
..You know, the usual.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
New phone.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Got my new desk today. Have to wait until Christmas to do anything with it, though. =\ Stupid parents.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
It gets worse. They made me carry it in from the car (they went and picked it up from IKEA earlier). Told me to go bring it in and, as I was bringing in the last piece, told me that I had to wait until the 25th to put it all together. :(

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
xmsteel Avatar
Scorpian Avatar
The Wii is extremely overrated, IMO. We've had one sittin' around for years and it almost never gets used. Our PS3, on the other hand, is used almost daily.

only reason you think that is because your a sony fanboy.

Just when I thought you had begun to grow up. :(

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Scorpian Avatar

I have both a 360 and Wii. ALways loved Nintendo, but tbh I don't believe I've turned my wii on in over a month. Overrated for sure, so decide carefully whether it's truly what you want. PS3 and 360 have way more options, but maybe you'll only end up playing SSBB and mario kart & such.

-----
Josh Avatar
Got my new desk today. Have to wait until Christmas to do anything with it, though. =\ Stupid parents.

hehe, I just bought Forza 3 on sale, but won't let myself open it until christmas day. No hurry :)

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
P: I really only want a DS with some of the older Pokemon games (don't care what anybody says, nothing beats Red or Yellow version >8D) or a Latop. Or a car. The last one I just may be getting ... My sister's boyfriend is a mechanic and apparently is getting me something too big to fit under the tree =/ Bah. Maybe a new iPod would be nice. That or clothes from Hollister. I don't really like christmas so I don't have a huge wishlist xD. One or two things really would be preferable.

Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Scorpian Avatar

No. I wanted a Wii, too. My mom got one (yeah, her, not me) and I've played it like 5 times. It's just too much of a gimick. It has lots of games that are fun for a few hours, great with friends, and the system is unique and enticing. But when it comes down to it, it just gets boring. I love working out, but I don't want to always have to swing a Wiimote to play minigames. I want REAL games that I can play by just plopping my ass in a chair. That's why his PS3 gets played more. I'm a Sony fanboy. I loved the PS1 and the PS2 is my second favorite system of all time (second to the SNES), but even I think a PS3 kinda sucks (compared to the PS2 and the 360). Yet even I could easily see myself playing it FAR more often than I play my mom's Wii (which is sitting, unused, in my room).

My wishlist? A bunch of random Christmas lights and stuff to deck out my room. The rest is random shit. DVD's, various band t-shirts, and stuff like that. Nothing really major.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Straightener, my hairs curly, but it's long as well, and so the curls are weighed down, and tangled.
Pocketwatch
Money
Flash MX
New MP3 Player www.academicsuperstore.com/products/ARCHOS/Portable+Multimedia+Player/1372499
new skirt
Adobe Photoshop CS4
and microphone

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Aryna Avatar
Straightener, my hairs curly, but it's long as well, and so the curls are weighed down, and tangled.
Pocketwatch
Money
Flash MX
New MP3 Player www.academicsuperstore.com/products/ARCHOS/Portable+Multimedia+Player/1372499
new skirt
Adobe Photoshop CS4
and microphone
I'm gonna be honest (and hope that no one cares about me saying this), but you should disregard the contents of this post.

@xuzi: Remember how we said some posts make you said like a dick whether you intend it or not? This is one of those posts.

Last Edit: Dec 14, 2009 20:58:13 GMT by Scorpian

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Eric Avatar
Aryna Avatar
Pocketwatch
Money
Flash MX
new skirt
Adobe Photoshop CS4
and microphone
I'm gonna be honest (and hope that no one cares about me saying this), but you should disgregard the contents of this post.

@xuzi: Remember how we said some posts make you said like a dick whether you intend it or not? This is one of those posts.

Hmm..., true, very true, but before I do that I have to fix the mess I got my computer in the last time I tried downloading a program....

Last Edit: Dec 14, 2009 20:58:42 GMT by Scorpian

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Remember the limitations on free speech there, Eric. Urging somebody to do something is ok. Urging somebody to do something illegal is illegal. It's also against the PB ToS to even discuss it.
wat

newBookmarkLockedFalling