Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Quinine Avatar
I suspect that the age divide between me and my parents is irregular.

What do you mean?

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
That my mother gave birth to me later in her life than the norm.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Meh. So far I think all the songs they've done, they've done quite amazingly. I love the show, and whereas they do lip sync, it's all their real voices. That's the nice and amazing thing about it. But yeah, I cannot effing believe there's no more episodes until April. Pisses me off.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Quinine Avatar
Practically no-one had heard of Don't Stop Believin' until Glee covered it.

www.rockband.com/songs/dontstopbelieving

Rock Band was more likely to do it than Glee dude. :P Everyone in my dorm knows that song. Also, it was (pretty much) the only song in the movie The Comebacks, so that's also more for it. But yeah, Luci hit it head on. If you're like 19-22, there's a damn good chance you know that song. Any particular reason? Nope. You just do.

Quinine Avatar
That my mother gave birth to me later in her life than the norm.

Join the club. :P

Anyways... I've watched one episode. I call it the "Defying Gravity" episode since that's what Tanya called it when she was watching it. It's the one with the "diva-off" between the gay kid and that girl. And they all are in the wheelchairs. It was ok. Nothing amazing, but ok. I'll probably watch more at a later date. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Quinine Avatar
Practically no-one had heard of Don't Stop Believin' until Glee covered it.

Rock Band was more likely to do it than Glee dude. :P Everyone in my dorm knows that song. Also, it was (pretty much) the only song in the movie The Comebacks, so that's also more for it. But yeah, Luci hit it head on. If you're like 19-22, there's a damn good chance you know that song. Any particular reason? Nope. You just do.

Again, I think it's because people in that age group (and perhaps a couple years younger and older) had parents who listened to that music at that age (maybe 17-25; around that), so those kids grew up listening to what their parents liked (which would include that song and many others, both by Journey and other bands).

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Chris Avatar

Again, I think it's because people in that age group (and perhaps a couple years younger and older) had parents who listened to that music at that age (maybe 17-25; around that), so those kids grew up listening to what their parents liked (which would include that song and many others, both by Journey and other bands).

Also, it's in the Karaoke episode of Family Guy. Found that out last night. :P

I would agree with that, except, my parents mostly listened to 60's music. Occasional 70's, but rarely, and I don't think Journey was among that group. However, that would explain it in quite a few cases.

newBookmarkLockedFalling