Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

newfieldgrafix
..And I hate everything about it! But, there's not a damn thing I can do about it. What's the weather like in your part of the world?

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
=/ Cold and absolutely miserable. I live in New Hampshire (USA) so our weather is .... bipolar. To put it nicely. Two weeks ago it was seventy out. A couple days ago it was below freezing. There's like half a foot of snow on the ground, too P:
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Zell: Kelvin is overrated. I recommend using a KC/F ratio instead. :P

Twerque Avatar
=/ Cold and absolutely miserable. I live in New Hampshire (USA) so our weather is .... bipolar. To put it nicely. Two weeks ago it was seventy out. A couple days ago it was below freezing. There's like half a foot of snow on the ground, too P:
[/size][/quote]

Boston wasn't much better. :P Then again, I missed the week long blizzard back home in Nebraska, so I can't complain.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Twerque Avatar
[/size][/quote]

Boston wasn't much better. :P Then again, I missed the week long blizzard back home in Nebraska, so I can't complain.[/quote]

xD I live like forty minutes away from Boston. Love that city <3 Even with all of it's bull traffic and crazy people at the train stations t__t

Week long blizzard? That reminds me of that Ice Storm last year @__@ I got out of school for a week. We have a generator at my apartment complex, so I had power back in three hours. Some were without for two weeks though.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
It's been cold as fuck lately (not that I really get cold like most people, but stilL), but just yesterday was fantastically beautiful. Made me sad I was stuck working all day, because it was like 30 degrees and sunny. Absolutely perfect.

Otherwise, we've been averaging 0.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
It's 20ºF atm

Warmish

Last Edit: Dec 20, 2009 0:11:50 GMT by abZebras

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Twerque Avatar
[/size][/quote]

That sounds like Colorado! Exactly like COlorado actually.... except without the half a foot of snow on the ground.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Aryna Avatar
Twerque Avatar
[/size][/quote]

That sounds like Colorado! Exactly like COlorado actually.... except without the half a foot of snow on the ground.[/quote]

Really? :P Heh, how strange. I suppose weather is pretty wild elsewhere in the states too, then. That's kind of comforting that we New Hampshire peoples aren't alone :-X
[/size]

Last Edit: Dec 20, 2009 1:09:48 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Twerque Avatar
Aryna Avatar

That sounds like Colorado! Exactly like COlorado actually.... except without the half a foot of snow on the ground.

Really? :P Heh, how strange. I suppose weather is pretty wild elsewhere in the states too, then. That's kind of comforting that we New Hampshire peoples aren't alone :-X
[/size][/quote]

Nebraska's is like Boston's, except 20 colder usually in the winter and 20 warmer in the summer. :P

newfieldgrafix
Yeah, Chris, but it goes down to zero, on the same scaling as Celsius. I'm naturally crap with Fahrenheit, so Rankine's off the list too.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
High of 64 today. can't complain :o

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Dec 21, 2009 10:33:19 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
Yeah, Chris, but it goes down to zero, on the same scaling as Celsius. I'm naturally crap with Fahrenheit, so Rankine's off the list too.

What? o.O You mean Kelvin or Fahrenheit? I know Kelvin is obviously Celsius + 273.15, but Fahrenheit is definitely not 0 when Celsius is... (They match up at -40. :P)

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
I sure do love Chicago weather. All of the extremes when you want them the least.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jake Avatar
I sure do love Chicago weather. All of the extremes when you want them the least.

Same as Nebraska, so I know what you mean. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling