Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Got my ears pierced today. Not anywhere near as painful as I was expecting. In fact, I wouldn't even call it painful.

Anyways, I found out afterward that I had to leave the piercing in for 4 weeks minimum, and the earrings that I had them pierced with were slightly big to say the least (hoops with balls). Since I have a professional life I had to take them out, but it was fun while it lasted.

I'll probably get them re-pierced with something smaller and less noticeable once they heal.

Anyone else have piercings?

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
you got BOTH pierced? Weird. Personally, I think guys look better with just one ear pierced.

Yeah. I have my ears pierced three times, my nose, and my tongue. Use to have my navel, but had to remove it.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Kay Avatar
you got BOTH pierced? Weird. Personally, I think guys look better with just one ear pierced.

Yeah. I have my ears pierced three times, my nose, and my tongue. Use to have my navel, but had to remove it.
I hate the one piercing look. Especially since I personally always forget which side is the "gay" side, so I always wonder whether or not someone with one piercing is gay.

Please tell me the nose is on the outside, not a septum piercing.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eric Avatar
Kay Avatar

I hate the one piercing look. Especially since I personally always forget which side is the "gay" side, so I always wonder whether or not someone with one piercing is gay.

She has three nose piercings, one on either side and one through the middle. :P

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Eric Avatar

Don't listen to Josh's dumbass. Yes, it's on the outside. I find anything else to be stupid, and disgusting. I got it when I was fourteen, and back then I hated the septum piercing even more.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Kay Avatar
Eric Avatar

Don't listen to Josh's dumbass. Yes, it's on the outside. I find anything else to be stupid, and disgusting. I got it when I was fourteen, and back then I hated the septum piercing even more.
Thank Jebus.

Septum piercings just seem... trashy? I can't really find another word for it. I just don't find them appealing at all.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Eric Avatar
Kay Avatar

I think it goes "Right is wrong, left is right," so right is gay. I believe. :P Can't remember. *shrugs* Frankly, it's not really all that important of a thing either way. :P then again, you do do fashion, so it might be misconstrued very quickly...

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
I have my ears pierced :) Just once. I love earings. I used to have a huge collection but Torque is somewhat of a dumbass and tried to clean them with Witch Hazel thinking it was the same thing as rubbing alcohol. Every. Freakin'. Pair. Was ruined. That was at least two hundred dollars in earings D: all from Claires- that stuff ain't cheap!

I'm getting my navel pierced and I might get my nose pierced- one of those cute little studs. But I hate pain so it's still just all talk xD I'm too chicken to go through with anything yet.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Twerque Avatar
I have my ears pierced :) Just once. I love earings. I used to have a huge collection but Torque is somewhat of a dumbass and tried to clean them with Witch Hazel thinking it was the same thing as rubbing alcohol. Every. Freakin'. Pair. Was ruined. That was at least two hundred dollars in earings D: all from Claires- that stuff ain't cheap!

I'm getting my navel pierced and I might get my nose pierced- one of those cute little studs. But I hate pain so it's still just all talk xD I'm too chicken to go through with anything yet.
[/size][/quote]From what I heard, most piercings that don't go through anything hard (ie cartilage) are just like the ears. Kay might be able to tell you better though.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Out of the three outside of the ears, the one that hurt the most was probably my tongue. Then again, I was only thirteen at time, and was stupid and ate a hamburger the day afterwards. And you're suppose to stick to soft foods for two weeks. So I took 1600mg of ibuprofen, and I was fine. It didn't hurt after that.

Then my belly button. Granted, that also got infected because they managed to mess up on piercing it. So it took a while to heal. My nose actually didn't hurt. It was the only one I even remotely cried on. And that was only because the nerves in your nose are so close to your eyes, and effect them, the that when the needle went through my nose, my eyes started watering really, really badly. However, it cleared up. And I was fine. I've also found that nose piercings are easier to lose the jewelry, however, they're also the ones that stay open the longest without having jewelry in it.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I had both ears pierced. I started with the left, took it out, and let it heal (for a marching band). Then repierced them like a year later, this time doing both. I gauged up to 10g (not that big) and eventually took them out for a play I was in, and my ears being weird and closing up abnormally fast, well, closed up abnormally fast.

I want my tongue pierced, but with the Navy, I can't do that yet. It's on my to-do list once I'm done with the Navy.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Lucifer Avatar
I want my tongue pierced, but with the Navy, I can't do that yet. It's on my to-do list once I'm done with the Navy.

I've had mine for almost seven years now. And for whatever reason, it's probably helped me keep my job. Because whenever someone is rude to me at work, I just bite down on my barbell, and it stops me from talking to them. When I'm bored, I have the habit of clicking it around me teeth. And word from the wise; if you want to click it around your teeth, wait until you take out the steel one because they will chip your teeth. Ever since then I've always had the plastic ones. And even the barbell's with a steel bar are less fun then ones with a bendy bar.

Just saying. :P

ǻñî§ђ™

ǻñî§ђ™ Avatar
Always in disguise!

Banned

March 2009
I have my left ear pierced and the earing i have is a massive diamond, not a real one though :( I was six when i had my ear pierced and it hurt :( :P But i love it. Im thinking of getting my other ear pirced now ;D

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
ǻñî§ђ™ Avatar
I have my left ear pierced and the earing i have is a massive diamond, not a real one though :( I was six when i had my ear pierced and it hurt :( :P But i love it. Im thinking of getting my other ear pirced now ;D
You should do it. Definitely. Just sayin'

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Why would a guy want his ears pierced? That's like a guy having hair passed his shoulders.

Stop being a woman, you freaks.

Excuse me?

newBookmarkLockedFalling