Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005

Probably not me seeing as I posted the picture.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Probably not me seeing as I posted the picture.

Eh. Why do you have long hair? I prefer short hair, beings I'm a guy, and not a girl.

I don't anymore. But I did when I was about 13-14. And again when I was 17-18. And I had long hair because I like it. It looks cool, I love having a ponytail, and being into metal, it's something to headbang. How does having long hair make one a girl? That's just ignorant.

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
*is a pin cushion*

So far I've got both of my ears pierced. One in each of my lobes, on in the top of my left ear, and an industrial in my right ear.

Eventually I'll gauge them out. My big problem is I have a 2 year old daughter that grabs everything and when I got my industrial, I found out just how bad that hurts.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Xuzi: Ted Nugent disagrees with you. I dare you to be even half as manly as Ted fucking Nugent. Go on. Do it.

Having long hair doesn't make you girly. Neither do piercings.

I suppose a woman having short hair makes them a man, right? Natalie Portman and Halle freaking Berry beg to differ.

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I don't anymore. But I did when I was about 13-14. And again when I was 17-18. And I had long hair because I like it. It looks cool, I love having a ponytail, and being into metal, it's something to headbang. How does having long hair make one a girl? That's just ignorant.

www.pollsb.com/photos/o/321906-long_hair.jpg

^ throw up. Looks like a chick.

A 'chick' with a lack of breasts, yes. Foo'.

:P

Last Edit: Dec 30, 2009 17:31:53 GMT by iiPod
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
From what I've read, men wore earrings before women did (historically speaking). Earrings are just an accessory, it gives people something to look at (especially girls). Plus, you also get bad boy points for earrings.

As for long hair:
www.hair-styles.org/brad-pitt-picture-001.jpg

Almost every girl finds him attractive, so clearly having long hair does not make one a girl.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Eric Avatar
From what I've read, men wore earrings before women did (historically speaking). Earrings are just an accessory, it gives people something to look at (especially girls). Plus, you also get bad boy points for earrings.

As for long hair:
www.hair-styles.org/brad-pitt-picture-001.jpg

Almost every girl finds him attractive, so clearly having long hair does not make one a girl.

Ah! Where did you find that picture??!!! He's amazingly sexy in it! (UYes, Xuzi, this does mean, case in point. ^^) But, yeah, I, as do most of my friends, LOVE long hair on guys, so long as it's not longer then ours, and so long as the guys not dorky and seems to only own ONE outfit, then, it's utterly disgusting.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Eric Avatar

Minus the long hair, sure. :P

I don't personally like guys with long hair. It's always been one of those things of mine. Same with facial hair. I can't stand it. It's just one of those "I don't like extra hair on my man if there's no need for it". So yeah. At least I'm not a moron and and say that all men with long hair are women or freaks. Jeez.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Kay Avatar
Eric Avatar

Minus the long hair, sure. :P

I don't personally like guys with long hair. It's always been one of those things of mine. Same with facial hair. I can't stand it. It's just one of those "I don't like extra hair on my man if there's no need for it". So yeah. At least I'm not a moron and and say that all men with long hair are women or freaks. Jeez.
Your opinion doesn't matter. lol, jk.

Justin

Justin Avatar
:)

July 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Why would a guy want his ears pierced? That's like a guy having hair passed his shoulders.

Stop being a woman, you freaks.

and you wonder why your karma is so low. ::)

i dont have long hair, nor do i have my ears pierced, but a lot of my friends do, COME SAY THAT TO THEIR FACE AND THEY WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT. anyways...there is NOTHING wrong with a guy having long hair, or his ears pierced.
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Justin Avatar
xmsteel Avatar
Why would a guy want his ears pierced? That's like a guy having hair passed his shoulders.

Stop being a woman, you freaks.

i dont have long hair, nor do i have my ears pierced, but a lot of my friends do, COME SAY THAT TO THEIR FACE AND THEY WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT. anyways...there is NOTHING wrong with a guy having long hair, or his ears pierced.
Yeah, I bet they'd blow my brains out with how long they'd stand there doing nothing.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eric Avatar
Justin Avatar

Yeah, I bet they'd blow my brains out with how long they'd stand there doing nothing.

lol owned.

Also, I'm starting to agree with Xuzi. Long hair makes men look girly.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Almost... But no, obviously guys want to look like girls if they have there hair as long as there hips/passed shoulders. No other reason for it.

Clearly. He's so feminine.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Lucifer Avatar
xmsteel Avatar
Almost... But no, obviously guys want to look like girls if they have there hair as long as there hips/passed shoulders. No other reason for it.

Clearly. He's so feminine.
Dreads are so ugly, I'm in agreement with Xuzi on that one. Dreads and cornrows = no bueno.

Diamonds tend to be more ghetto (from my experience), but girly? I dunno.

For now I just want a pair of black studs. My ears have pretty much healed so I'll probably get them soon.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Dreads are disgusting things. And that's coming from me. If my cousins ever put their hair in those horrible things, I will insult them until they redo their hair. But I quite like cornrows, so I disagree there. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling