Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
So. Some random bastard decided to break into our car on Boxing Day. The glove compartment was completely locked and they used a crowbar to lever it open. Inside was my DSi, along with all the games ever purchased for it, coming to a total of $653. This was a Christmas present. They stole it and also took my mother's sunglasses and my younger sister's Christmas present from me, a $100 mall voucher. Finally, they smashed the car windows. Thankfully they didn't take the portable DVD player, a CD case containing 144 CDs, or my mother's Bluetooth stuff (all of which were in the car at the time). The police are dusting for fingerprints now, and we're calling our insurance company. God, I hoe these bastards are caught. :'(

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I don't get how people can steal knowing that there is someone on the other end. Best of luck with the insurance and the police finding the people.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Same. Ugh, my little sister was crying her eyes out.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Eric Avatar
I don't get how people can steal knowing that there is someone on the other end. Best of luck with the insurance and the police finding the people.

Because people are just fucking retarded.

/thread
k

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Wow. That sucks, a LOT. I'm sorry that happened, dude. I hope they get those guys.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Man, I feel for you. Some jackass in school stole 3 of my textbooks; each totaling $150, and I had to pay the school back. Obviously it's not the same, but I get what you're going through.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ouch. >_< I know that's never easy to deal with. Best of luck finding the culprits dude.

newBookmarkLockedFalling