Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
So, I had just made some updates to my achievement checker to support a few more hidden achievements, and I decided to go around and award said achievements (to the best of my ability.) Well, as I was going about my business, all of the sudden I get the pop up saying "User has completed achievement pack." After doing a double take on that, I checked and saw it was my own name.... wat. Apparently I've managed to unlock all of the second hidden achievement pack. :P Strange world, right?

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
with you awarding them to yourself, yea. It would happen. :P
k

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Chris Avatar
So, I had just made some updates to my achievement checker to support a few more hidden achievements, and I decided to go around and award said achievements (to the best of my ability.) Well, as I was going about my business, all of the sudden I get the pop up saying "User has completed achievement pack." After doing a double take on that, I checked and saw it was my own name.... wat. Apparently I've managed to unlock all of the second hidden achievement pack. :P Strange world, right?

The "best of your ability" is fail is what :P. I still need 6.3 and 6.4.. I'll be uploading the picture for 6.5 and then I should be awarded that one too. :P

and like Andrew has stated.. "It would." >.>

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Andrew McGivery Avatar
with you awarding them to yourself, yea. It would happen. :P

My thoughts exactly.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
My achievement checkers said that I completed them all a week ago. But I still aint got them! :(

Sods law.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Michael Avatar
My achievement checkers said that I completed them all a week ago. But I still aint got them! :(

Sods law.

Just 'cause it says "Wrighty should have them all" doesn't mean you get them all. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling