Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I'm wondering because, how do you pack your clothes?
I was planning on simply, on the last sort of day, fold them all up etc then stick them neatly into a box (or as many boxes as needed), and then just take them to the place.

I just don't wanna stick them in bags cos I hate my clothes all getting crumpled.
I dunno if this is the best method. How would you do it?

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Wear them all to your new place.
k

Justin

Justin Avatar
:)

July 2009
I moved way back in March.

What i did was fold them and shove then in a few boxes :P
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Justin Avatar
I moved way back in March.

What i did was fold them and shove then in a few boxes :P

Yeah, it's the only sensible way I can think of to do it. :-/

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Andrew McGivery Avatar
Wear them all to your new place.

I like this idea.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
what i did was fold and neatly pack clothes for about 2 weeks in a suitcase. That way they are all neat and what not, rest i pack on a box or tote. that way i had clothes to wear with out having to steaming the wrinkles out them.. once i moved the clothes then i can work on getting the wrinkles out of the others

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I moved four times in the last 18 months, if you count moving to college, moving back, moving to another college, and then moving back. Most of my stuff went with me. All of my clothes fit into two sterilite containers, somehow. Rest of my life (minus my TV and futon, and furniture being kept at home) fit into three other sterilite containers, and a backpack.

I can't really help you, to be honest. What I did with my clothes was just fold them up and stuff them into the sterilite container until I couldn't possibly get the lid on. I don't mind minor wrinkles. Anything major I just put into the dryer with a damp wash cloth for 15 minutes and they weren't wrinkled.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
yeah. sorry. i've moved so many times i just say fuck it and shove them in a bag. :P

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Haha I won't be much help because when I moved I was in 7th grade and my mom basically packed all my shit for me :P.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Going to college, I just put them all in a bag. It seems to work well enough. I guess you can either bag or box them... just I'd say bag them if any travel bags you have aren't in use.... waste of space otherwise, right?

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
We have no travel bags. We never travel anywhere so we've never needed them before.
When everyone says "bags" do you all mean the type you'd use to go on holiday, or just black carrier-type bags? If the latter, I am a lazy fool who will not want to iron all my clothes :o

newBookmarkLockedFalling