Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
This October, I have the pleasure of seeing Mastodon, Shadows Fall, Dethklok, High on Fire, and Five Finger Death Punch (among other bands who I care less about). I love going to shows and I'm pumped for these ones. I may see Slipknot come next month, but I'm not sure. I've already had the pleasure of seeing Clutch this month and Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, Municipal Waste, and God Forbid back in April (and As I Lay Dying, but I don't like them so much).

Live shows are the best, especially when you get to be on the frontlines of a "Wall of Death" for Lamb of God's closer, Black Label.

Is anyone else going to any shows coming up? See any lately? Have any fond memories? Yeah, there's nothing like seeing and hearing music live.

Last Edit: Jan 7, 2010 3:06:42 GMT by Josh

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
if you're seeing mastodon and dethklok on that tour they're doing, you'd have to be fucking nuts to not check out converge as well

just saying

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Oh, for sure. I know Converge is popular (at least underground), and I've only heard a few of there songs (like half a decade ago or more) and I never really got into them. I'm looking forward to seeing them. I'm just not SUPER excited about them necessarily. :P

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2009 6:40:16 GMT by Lucifer

newBookmarkLockedFalling