Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
lol?

Last Edit: Jan 7, 2010 3:02:27 GMT by Josh

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
They're like the Beatles minus the talent and innovation.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
For some reason a lot of high school girls are obsessed with them. Those that aren't and hate them you can tell are the mature ones. XD

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Hotshot Avatar
For some reason a lot of high school girls are obsessed with them. Those that aren't and hate them you can tell are the mature ones. XD

The only reason they're popular is because of their looks. That'd be like saying Picaso is the best artist ever because he was a sexy looking guy. Makes no sense.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

The only reason they're popular is because of their looks. That'd be like saying Picaso is the best artist ever because he was a sexy looking guy. Makes no sense.

I guess so. Idk the whole Disney channel thing is fucked up. All these teenage stars with their own shows thinking they can also sing and so they do because Disney thinks more money. Half of them can't sing and they use so much technology to change their voices so they don't suck and their music actually sounds decent.

I personally hate Disney channel artists if it isn't obvious. I think there are other boy bands or whatever with better looks, but girls are all over these dudes because of Disney channel. I'm a junior in high school and I can easily list off ten girls I know that are obsessed with these guys. When I say obsessed I mean seriously obsessed. They have t-shirts, cds, sing the songs, went to their concert.. everything you can think of.. They are like major fans.. Its sad.. They need to be more mature imo and follow more grown up boy bands or something lol. It makes them just look childish. Even if they only like them for their looks.. Singing their songs on a date just isn't cool.

Last Edit: Sept 13, 2009 2:32:46 GMT by Hotshot

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Hell, even those boy bands from the 90's (Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, etc) had talent. I hate their music, but I've listened to it recently (was playing at the mall) and they had good harmonies and true vocal talent. Still fairly shitty music, but talent nonetheless. They didn't have annoying hicuppy vocals like the Jonas Brothers, and they didn't pretend they were multi-talented by learning to play 3 power chords on a guitar. The Jonas brothers are so goddamned bad.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
^ My point exactly.. Chris Brown although looked down upon now was awesome. I'd be cool if girls had an obsession with him, because personally I think he was good.. At dancing and as a musician.

I think its time I come onto the scene lmfao. No more jonas brothers once I get out there. With Tyler :D XD

If you've listened to LMFAO they are a pretty decent two man group. We are sorta like that. We do loads of different stuff though. One song might be a soft rock song then all the sudden you have a techno/clubbish song.

Last Edit: Sept 13, 2009 2:39:57 GMT by Hotshot

newBookmarkLockedFalling