Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
So... their latest album (comes out on Tuesday in the US) was leaked the other day. I listened to it last night and man... did it suck. Only three songs on the entire album are worth listening to more than once. It really was one of the biggest letdowns of the entire year. Anyone else listen to it yet? Anyone have any other opinions?

Last Edit: Jan 7, 2010 3:01:35 GMT by Josh

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
it's three days grace... you can't expect much LOL

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Their demos and first album were actually pretty good. One-X was abysmal minus maybe one or two songs and this... this makes me want to forget they ever released anything past their self titled album

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I've always kind of enjoyed them in small doses, listening to only a handful of songs off both of their albums, so I'm not sure what to really expect of this new one. I didn't think their first album was that good and I didn't think their last album was that bad. Three Days Grace has always just been an "okay" band for me.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I have always really enjoyed their early stuff. Home, Wake Up, Overrated, Drown, and Are You Ready are pretty good tracks and I always enjoyed the rest of the first album as well. I never could get into One-X. Yeah, I really liked it the first day I got it but I grew bored with it after two plays.

newBookmarkLockedFalling