Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Wow, I gotta laugh at how singers sound when they aren't autotuned. Below are some examples of some REALLY exceptionally bad ones I found.

I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas:
Autotuned vs. Live

Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas:
Autotuned vs. Live

Alright, I know this is only two songs of there's, but I heard enough. It is pretty pathetic on how big of a difference there is.

Last Edit: Jan 7, 2010 3:10:51 GMT by Josh

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Umm, only listened to the Boom Boom Pow one.. and frankly it's not that bad. That song was meant to have a techno feel to it, and seeing as you can't do much of that outside of the studio, of course it's going to sound way different. Besides, everyone know that live versions are never as good.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Kay Avatar
Umm, only listened to the Boom Boom Pow one.. and frankly it's not that bad. That song was meant to have a techno feel to it, and seeing as you can't do much of that outside of the studio, of course it's going to sound way different. Besides, everyone know that live versions are never as good.

Never said I hated it. Im just saying it is scary how different they can be. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Kay Avatar

Untrue.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQW9wD00Twc

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
the I've gotta feeling was brutal, the the boom boom pow was fucking awesome.
k

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Andrew McGivery Avatar
the I've gotta feeling was brutal, the the boom boom pow was fucking awesome.

I've gotta agree. Even I can sing better than they did live, and I'm by no means a good singer. Boom Boom Pow wasn't too bad, though. Maybe that one video was just an off night or something.

newBookmarkLockedFalling