Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

perishingflames

perishingflames Avatar

Dedicated Member

March 2007
If you listen to hard rock or metal music, you gotta check out Download Festival 2009

Basically, it is a concert with bands including Limp Bizkit, Korn, Faith No More, Five Finger Death Punch, Slipknot, Black Stone Cherry, Def Leppard, and tons more!

Most of these concerts are streaming (live, I believe) on the website. It goes on through the weekend, ending with Def Leppard sunday afternoon (EST). I just finished watching Limp Bizkit and it was damn awesome ;D

Last Edit: Jan 7, 2010 3:20:06 GMT by Josh

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
so much win. Omg. Thanks for the link <3
k

perishingflames

perishingflames Avatar

Dedicated Member

March 2007
I missed Five Finger and DevilDriver :( Well, I didn't feel like getting up at 6 am, lol.

perishingflames

perishingflames Avatar

Dedicated Member

March 2007
Fredy, did you watch Slipknot? It was fucking awesome.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
omg yes. That was so friggin epic OMG :D
k

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I watched a few of them (not live though). Slipknot, KoRn, 5FDP, Hollywood Undead, Limp Bizkit. I gotta say... KoRn was fucking amazing. Ray Luzier (the first new official member since Jonathan Davis was added as the singer 15 years ago) was amazing. I seriously did not expect him to be that good. And JD finally got his voice back. Seriously, watch this. KoRn is back. And their next album is going to be a return to the KoRn, Life is Peachy, Follow The Leader sound. I cannot wait.

newBookmarkLockedFalling