Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
So... Family Guy's parody of Empire Strikes Back goes to DVD/Blu Ray on Tuesday. I watched it earlier today and... damn. It was awesome. Seriously, the middle was a little dry but the beginning and end of it was excellent and the banter between Chris and Peter at the very end was priceless.

So... yeah, Family Guy. You guys like it?

Last Edit: Jan 7, 2010 4:06:40 GMT by Josh

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'll be picking this up very soon. I have all the other DVD's.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I saw the commercial for it and knew I had to have it. Something, something, something darkside really is the formula for emperor speak.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
soon as it comes out i will see it

Last Edit: Dec 19, 2009 7:24:05 GMT by Arucard

newfieldgrafix
I can't wait to see it, but I think the UK has to wait 'til mid 2010 (that's if FG is not banned here by then).

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Weren't they going to show it on TV? o.o If so, when did it air? 'cause I need to see this ASAP.

And both me and my girlfriend love Family Guy. :P We watched season 3 and part of 4 yesterday.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Won't be airing on TV anytime soon, probably not until sometime next year. They're going to try and capitalize on DVD sales

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar
Won't be airing on TV anytime soon, probably not until sometime next year. They're going to try and capitalize on DVD sales

>.< I will get a copy, somehow, damn it.

newfieldgrafix
Yeah, Chris, the DVD releases Tuesday in the US, I believe. The say the F word several times!

The BBC mercilessly cut and edit Family Guy - I hate UK TV

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar

That's because Family Guy thrives on DVD sales. They came back from cancellation solely due to DVD sales.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Yes, I know. They came back twice, I believe. As has Futurama now. And Firefly came back in feature film style due to strong DVD sales.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Yes, I know. They came back twice, I believe. As has Futurama now. And Firefly came back in feature film style due to strong DVD sales.

I think it was just the once.

And, unfortunately for people like me who were never exposed to Firefly, I thought Serenity sucked. A friend of mine who likes Firefly says it's a lot better if you were into the show.

combo

combo Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Roadhouse.
"I'd decapitate him, then shit down his neck"

newBookmarkLockedFalling