Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I'm pretty sure almost everyone who likes or loves movies already has a huge list of ones they want to see.
So, without posting a HUGE list, what are your top 20?

- Doesn't have to be 20, if you can only think of 1, post 1 :P

For me, for now (in no order at all):
- The Book of Eli
- Legion

You know what, that's all I can think of. I have more but my mind is really blank :-/
I'm sure when other's post theirs, it'll jog my memory. =)

Last Edit: Jan 7, 2010 20:07:34 GMT by Stinky666

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
The two I really wanna see as of now are Book of Eli (Denzel is turning on his "badass" again finally) and Clash of the Titans. I know there's others I'm not remembering at the moment or just not thinking of, but those two look awesome.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
some of the movies sofar i would like to see are

iron man 2
clash of the titans
Alice in wonderland
Brooklyn's finest
legion
book of Eli
death at a funeral
edge of darkness

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Arucard Avatar

iron man 2
clash of the titans
Alice in wonderland
Brooklyn's finest
legion
book of Eli
death at a funeral
edge of darkness

Isn't Death at a Funeral out already? I watched that like a year ago. Unless it's a different one.
I totally forgot about Iron Man 2, omg how stupid am I (rhetorical question bitches, don't answer :P).

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Stinky666 Avatar
Arucard Avatar

iron man 2
clash of the titans
Alice in wonderland
Brooklyn's finest
legion
book of Eli
death at a funeral
edge of darkness

Isn't Death at a Funeral out already? I watched that like a year ago. Unless it's a different one.
I totally forgot about Iron Man 2, omg how stupid am I (rhetorical question bitches, don't answer :P).

Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence are remaking that classic comedy. >.>

Legion
Daybreakers
Book of Eli
Iron Man 2
Clash of the Titans
Toy Story 3
Wolfman
Shutter Island
Alice in Wonderland
Green Zone
Hot Tub Time Machine
Repo Men
Kick Ass (!!!)
Robin Hood
Jonah Hex
The Last Airbender
Knight and Day
Despicable Me
Inception (!!!!!!!!!)
Salt (Maybe)
The Expendables
Let Me In
Due Date (Robert Downey Jr. and Zack Galofanakis? Hell yes)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I
Narnia
Unstoppable (latest Denzel/Tony Scott film)
Red Dawn (Depending on how the trailers look. I'm afraid it will ruin the original. x_o)
Tron Legacy
The Green Hornet
Black Swan
The Fighter
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

That's the shortlist of the films I will see next year. I am sure some indie films will pop up that I will see but I'll be in the theaters about 40-45 times again next year.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Josh Avatar

Daybreakers
Wolfman
Shutter Island
Alice in Wonderland
Green Zone
Hot Tub Time Machine
Repo Men
Kick Ass (!!!)
Robin Hood
Jonah Hex
The Last Airbender
Knight and Day
Despicable Me
Inception (!!!!!!!!!)
Salt (Maybe)
The Expendables
Let Me In
Due Date (Robert Downey Jr. and Zack Galofanakis? Hell yes)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I
Narnia
Unstoppable (latest Denzel/Tony Scott film)
Red Dawn (Depending on how the trailers look. I'm afraid it will ruin the original. x_o)
Tron Legacy
The Green Hornet
Black Swan
The Fighter
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

hmmm, haven't heard of some of those movies going to have to check them out. but yea you name alot more i totally forgot about >_<

and yea what josh said about Death at a Funeral

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I've not heard of many of those either.
Inception does look great though. I only found out about that a week or so ago.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Haha, reading Josh's list of anticipated movies I saw The Last Airbender, which instantly reminded me of how many times my friend's dad has tried to sue Nickelodeon for stealing his ideas.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Quinine Avatar
Haha, reading Josh's list of anticipated movies I saw The Last Airbender, which instantly reminded me of how many times my friend's dad has tried to sue Nickelodeon for stealing his ideas.

My favorite non-FAmily Guy/Simpsons/South Park/Dragonball cartoon ever. Loved that cartoon. lol

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Quinine Avatar

My favorite non-FAmily Guy/Simpsons/South Park/Dragonball cartoon ever. Loved that cartoon. lol

I loved how they were showing that even Americans can make good anime sometimes. That show kicked so much ass.

Unfortunately, any sort of live action movie is a bad idea. In the hands of M. Night Shyamalan? Disaster.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Josh Avatar

I loved how they were showing that even Americans can make good anime sometimes. That show kicked so much ass.

Unfortunately, any sort of live action movie is a bad idea. In the hands of M. Night Shyamalan? Disaster.

I don't know about that. He didn't write this, he just adapted the series for a full length film. I think half of the problems that his last three or four films have had is he has tried waaaaay too hard for that uber plot twist. With Avatar, there really aren't any major plot twists and I doubt Nickelodeon would let him add something that major in.

That said, he needs to stop writing scripts. He's a damned good director and a mastermind when it comes to telling stories. I watched a video on him back when The Village came out and it was him telling his kids bedtime stories. It was amazing. He just has no idea how to translate his incredible stories to paper. If he were to start hiring screenwriters for his stories, I am sure his films would be top notch again. Until then, however, he will be remembered for shit such as The Village and The Happening (I still feel robbed that I paid for Alyssa and myself to see that fucking movie. ><)

newBookmarkLockedFalling