Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
forum.sz-ex.com/index.cgi?board=entertainment&action=display&thread=13207

In the title, I only did [F] once, but it shows twice in the title. If I go modify the topic, it's only there once. Personally I'm confused.

Edit:
Lmao, scrap this.. I saw you have a drop down selection for what type of topic it is. Wow, what a moment :P

Last Edit: Jan 7, 2010 20:08:18 GMT by Stinky666

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Don't add it manually. Only use the list.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I didn't see that you had replied.
I edited my post just after you replied haha.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'll edit the code tonight to remove doubles and try to make the box a bit more obvious. Sound good?

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I guess. I just assumed I had to manually do it, so wasn't looking for any drop down. I know it's right there, but I wasn't looking for it since in the sticky it says to add the [F] etc, or at least I am sure it does (or did).
By the way, having the whole "your message is too long. 50 is the max, yours is 52", is kinda weird cos it doesn't show until you click "post", by which time you get a error message off PB. Or I did anyway.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Stinky666 Avatar
I guess. I just assumed I had to manually do it, so wasn't looking for any drop down. I know it's right there, but I wasn't looking for it since in the sticky it says to add the [F] etc, or at least I am sure it does (or did).
By the way, having the whole "your message is too long. 50 is the max, yours is 52", is kinda weird cos it doesn't show until you click "post", by which time you get a error message off PB. Or I did anyway.

I'll fix that too when i get a second. :P Any other bugs you've found? Obviously no one uses the lit board so no one noticed these bugs.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
That's all I noticed :P

Edit:
Kinda weird and retarded how when you reply to the original post, it adds the 'RE:' stuff, which is usual, but then when you try post it gives that error.. So if you remove the 'RE:' it posts, but then adds another [F], meaning the title is like "[F] [F] Title Here".
Perhaps make it so you only add the [F] to the first post ?

Last Edit: Jan 8, 2010 15:13:00 GMT by Stinky666

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Stinky666 Avatar
That's all I noticed :P

Edit:
Kinda weird and retarded how when you reply to the original post, it adds the 'RE:' stuff, which is usual, but then when you try post it gives that error.. So if you remove the 'RE:' it posts, but then adds another [F], meaning the title is like "[F] [F] Title Here".
Perhaps make it so you only add the [F] to the first post ?

That should be fixed. That was caused by me forgetting to change something back when Josh and I setup the board. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ok, all those bugs should now be fixed in both the entertainment and lit boards. :)

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I'll update the thread in a second. Chris, you need to make it default to a "None selected" or similar, else we end up with a bunch of threads auto labeled with an F.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Or people should use a brain. :P Just update it yourself since you'd have to if it wasn't labeled.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
No brain = can't use one.

newBookmarkLockedFalling