Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Anyone seen or watch House?

Here a little plot for those who have now
An antisocial maverick doctor who specializes in diagnostic medicine does whatever it takes to solve puzzling cases that come his way using his crack team of doctors and his wits.

I freakin love this show i wish i could watch the new eps on Fx when they air but i dont get the channel :( sofar i have season 1-5 on dvd waiting for S6 to come out

Last Edit: Jan 8, 2010 22:21:48 GMT by Arucard

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
just got started watching it again recently.

Forgot how awesome it was

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
abZebras Avatar
just got started watching it again recently.

Forgot how awesome it was

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I only started watching it last October. In the course of a month, I had watched every episode that had been aired at that point. It's now a weekly ritual of mine. :P

Favorite episodes were by far the ones when he was having his "game" when he selected 13, Kutner, and Taub.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
I completely agree. The best episodes were when the team was being selected (but the episode preceding that, 'Alone', where he pretended the janitor was part of his team, was pretty good). I loved Amber xD she was such a bitch.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Quinine Avatar
I completely agree. The best episodes were when the team was being selected (but the episode preceding that, 'Alone', where he pretended the janitor was part of his team, was pretty good). I loved Amber xD she was such a bitch.

Honestly, my favorite single episode (as opposed to series of episodes) was this season with "Wilson", if only for the line, "Because if you die... then I'm alone."

It was such a perfect moment. House realizing that he actually needs someone and that someone is Wilson. It was just... so touching, you know?

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
I once watches it, got bored, and turned it off. Two years later, I am hooked.

Good show. I laugh and I once or twice get disturbed. Oh well. That's good drama.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Josh Avatar
Quinine Avatar

Honestly, my favorite single episode (as opposed to series of episodes) was this season with "Wilson", if only for the line, "Because if you die... then I'm alone."

It was such a perfect moment. House realizing that he actually needs someone and that someone is Wilson. It was just... so touching, you know?

Goddamn. S6 isn't in Australia yet, but my favourite moment was when Wilson farewells Amber in 'Wilson's Heart'. I genuinely cried, it was so touching.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i think Season 5 sofar ( haven't and can't watch S6 until out on dvd) is the funniest imo i dont think i have laugh so many times.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Starts back up tonight. Can't wait.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Haha. Nick Chinlund is in tonight's episode. I love him. Such an underrated actor.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I haven't watched this properly since Olivia Wilde started as Thirteen. I need to play catch up sometime.

newBookmarkLockedFalling