Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
So when i turn on my xbox360 the colors are not normal as they should be. I thought maybe the setting got messed up? nope, cables not in all the way, nope... even went out and got new a/v cables and that doesn't work. i have no clue whats wrong....
was hoping someone here may have run into this problem or know of something.
Also turned over to see if it may be the tv but its not b/c all the colors are normal when i turn on the dish, etc...
I will try to upload a pic from my phone is a min so you all have an idea what i'm talking about.

Here a link to the pic Clicky

Any ideas, hints what may be causing this?

edit: just notice i posted this in the wrong board >_<

Last Edit: Jan 9, 2010 0:25:19 GMT by Arucard

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Google?

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I tried that not finding anything related to this issue finding more stuff on black and white issues which from what i have read was really easy fixes and doesn't help in this case

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
Arucard Avatar
So when i turn on my xbox360 the colors are not normal as they should be. I thought maybe the setting got messed up? nope, cables not in all the way, nope... even went out and got new a/v cables and that doesn't work. i have no clue whats wrong....
was hoping someone here may have run into this problem or know of something.
Also turned over to see if it may be the tv but its not b/c all the colors are normal when i turn on the dish, etc...
I will try to upload a pic from my phone is a min so you all have an idea what i'm talking about.

Here a link to the pic Clicky

Any ideas, hints what may be causing this?

edit: just notice i posted this in the wrong board >_<

You've pretty much nailed every single one I can think of...the only one you didn't think of is, that the port for your A/V cable is...it's probably damaged...that's all I can think of. Which is probably what it is.

Last Edit: Jan 9, 2010 0:51:17 GMT by Fury Of The Storm

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
I think it's rather pretty. Try removing the disc, if there is one. My friend had this exact same issue. Have you tried to modify your Xbox's software in any way?

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
No and i figure it out the HD plugs in the tv is the problem. i switch and move them to normal ones and everything is fine now *shrugs*

newBookmarkLockedFalling