Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Whose seen?

This was absolutely one of the funniest movies I have seen in a VERY long time. It is basically about a guy who has a wedding but has a bachelor party in Vegas, gets drugged and drunk, and millions of things happen and they have no idea about it. It's pretty funny the entire movie. My only regret.... watching it with parents.

So who has seen?

Defiantly one of the better movies I've seen.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Funniest movie since Old School (which was, coincidentally, done by the same director).

"Not you, Fat Jesus."

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Josh Avatar
"Not you, Fat Jesus."

Loved that part. Hell, loved the whole movie.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
yes, it was a epic movie... i loved and plan on getting it on dvd soon as i have some extra $$ in my pocket

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Quacker Jack Avatar

This was absolutely one of the funniest movies I have seen in a VERY long time.

Agreed, but I watched this in theaters when it came out with friends.. My grandma wants to rent it with her netflix and watch it with my mom. I told them they wouldn't like it and not to bother, since they both know I went and saw it and it would just be awkward lol. Due to certain graphic content especially at the end.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Pre-ordered it and got it on the day of release. I got the blu-ray special edition. Worth every penny.

I also watched it while we had it in the theater. Man, we had that movie longer than we had UP. It was ridiculously popular. Even when it moved to the closet theater for one show a day, it still almost sold out. >.<
wat

newBookmarkLockedFalling