Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Just want to know what people think of my new sig and avatar that iiPod made for me! ;D

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I like the avatar. Very professional looking. The sig, however, has a shitload of empty space. Planning on putting anything there?

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Conor Avatar
I like the avatar. Very professional looking. The sig, however, has a shitload of empty space. Planning on putting anything there?

Me and him talked about that, and couldn't really think of anything. Right now it is staying like that.

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Conor Avatar

Thanks! And about the empty space, I couldn't come up with anything, so it stayed. =/
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
How does the sig look with the background images slightly more visible?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
MSU fan, then?

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
MSU ftl. :D

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Josh Avatar
MSU fan, then?

No...... I am a Jayhawk fan. OF COURSE I AM! <3 <3

And conor who are you for?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I might suggest removing "Sparty" from the avatar (it's already your name, so it doesn't need to be up there twice) and just make it bigger and more attention-grabbing in the sig or something. It'd help with the empty space issue (something else I noticed).

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Lucifer Avatar
I might suggest removing "Sparty" from the avatar (it's already your name, so it doesn't need to be up there twice) and just make it bigger and more attention-grabbing in the sig or something. It'd help with the empty space issue (something else I noticed).

Yeah I kind of know that, but I got two reasons why I want to keep it. (1) it says Sparty :P (okay - not a real reason). But to tell you really why I'm keeping it that way is because I am on two fan forums where for some reason you can't have an avatar unless it replaces your name.

And I don't want to ask iiPod to take it off. He already did a great job.

About the sig, again we didn't know really what to do, but that would actually possibly work. I doubt it will be changing soon, but that will change when I get my Adobe Production Premium suite for 7 only $320!

newBookmarkLockedFalling