Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
the music that you like? is it the people you are around? or is it just the kind of person you are?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Originally, it was what my parents listened to, and then my sister, and then myself. And now I basically listen to anything that sounds appealing to me or is suggested by friends. I have a VERY open mind and judge music on its actual music, so I even enjoy some country and rap, despite my main interest being things like jazz and metal.

Last Edit: Jan 16, 2010 5:46:01 GMT by Lucifer

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Not all that many share similar music taste irl, so it's usually either my friend who does, /mu/, other interneters, or similar artist lists on last.fm, itunes, etc

That's typically how I find it, as for whether I like it, it just depends on how much value it has to me as music. I suppose I'm typically pretty open.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
My parents raised me on three bands: Metallica, Alice in Chains, and The Clash. These have become the foundation of all my music tastes, really. Everything I listen to, seems to be influenced by one or multiple of those in some fashion. I specifically liked Metallica and grunge (not just AiC) when I was younger, and this led me to wanting much harder music. Which is really where I am today.

newBookmarkLockedFalling