Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
What kinda clothes do you wear? Do you have something you wear when laying around the house "lazy clothes" some may call it. Do you wear the same thing all day until time goes to bed?

myself i tend to wear jogger/workout pants around the house at times, also wear jeans mostly when going out any wheres. sketchers shoes mostly nothing big, boots at work (summer job). 85% of the time you will see me on some type of hoodie ( love my hoodies ^_^ ) then i have my hobo clothes to those are for my lazy days.

now you know what i wear, what about you?

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Whenever I'm going out anywhere in public 99.1% of the time its jeans. In the summer I will wear shorts here and there, but usually jeans. Then I wear nice shirts. Usually graphic t-shirts or button ups. I like looking good. Maybe I'll post some pics in this thread to explain later lol. Sometimes a hat, but they aren't allowed in school so not so often.

I can't be seen in scrubs (sweats) outside my house. I love wearing sweatpants, but only at home. Sometimes when i get home from school i'll change into my sweatpants or just wait till I go to bed. I have however fallen in love with my french club hoodie I've been wearing a lot <3

I have a crap load of clothes lol.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Lazy/House Clothes = Either an old pair of jeans or some tracky bottoms. T-shirts that aren't the going out type. Also some are old long sleeved ones that keep me warm. Same for my jumpers. Basically it's comfy clothes, ones that you can stretch in and be comfortable.

My going out clothes are basically new, and generally smart clothing (casual wear). Known brands, but I don't care about that, I like them to be smart, tis all.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I wear shorts 100% of the time, except when I go to work (or am somewhere after work without having changed). Yeah, even when it's -20 with 3 feet of snow on the ground, I wear shorts...to shovel snow. As for shirts, mostly black ones. Band shirts primarily. When I lay around home, I wear athletic shorts or certain plaid shorts I have that are super comfy. Otherwise, my outfit varies very little. Shorts (usually cargo) and a t-shirt (usually black). Simple, but comfy.

Neversoft

Neversoft Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
I wear tshirts pretty much all the time, and blue jeans or khaki pants/shorts. As for shoes, I have a pair of Adidas tennis shoes, and a pair of New Balances.
Jesus christ, I've been here 3 years :o (Oh lawd, its 4 now)

LOL ITS 6 AND A HALF NOW

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
khaki pants and single colored t shirts, with the occasional threadless or summat else

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
A lot of skirts, and skinny jeans when I actually wear jeans. As far as tops go, generally t-shirts, with some button ups and fancier styles thrown in here and there. And shoes..., converse, flats, and heels. I don't have anything that's lazy clothes, I just wear what I feel like, and that's that.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Around the house/dorm, I'm usually in athletic shorts and a t-shirt. Otherwise, it's probably jeans and a t-shirt. :P Yeah, I'm real creative.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Chris Avatar
Around the house/dorm, I'm usually in athletic shorts and a t-shirt. Otherwise, it's probably jeans and a t-shirt. :P Yeah, I'm real creative.

Eh, whatever, that's essentially me, considering that I just grabbed something random out of my closet and put it back if I don't feel like wearing it. And then you wonder why I end uyp wearing more skirts than pants, I seem to own fewer pants when compared to skirts and shorts. :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling