Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
So, I finally gave in and started watching this show after Michael C. Hall won his Golden Globe last weekend. Holy hell is it amazing. I watched all 12 episodes of the first season in the last five days and I plan to start season 2 tonight. It's brilliant.

Anyone else watch it?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I saw a couple episodes at my sister's place awhile back and just watched the first disc of season 1 at my girl fran's house. I plan to watch more, because it's a great show. Unfortunately, season 1 isn't THAT great (it's not bad, but it just seems a bit better later on, or at least the episodes I first saw).

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Yeah, I've already seen all of it. It's an awesome show.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I love that show, i'm in the works of watching season 3 from netflixs

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
O_o I hated it. I thought it was rather boring. And I honestly don't see how the show doesn't just get repetitive.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Kay Avatar
O_o I hated it. I thought it was rather boring. And I honestly don't see how the show doesn't just get repetitive.

You watched one episode. I'm not even sure you've been introduced to the Ice Truck Killer yet.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Uhh, yeah. It was the first episode. Where the Ice Truck killer throws the head at his car. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Yeah, you didn't watch the first episode. That's like episode 14 or 15. :P

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Season 1 : Episode 1 : Dexter
Episode summary: Dexter Morgan, Miami Metro Police Department blood spatter analyst, has a double life. When he's not helping the Homicide division solve murders, he spends his time hunting and killing bad guys who slip through the justice system. His sister, Debra, a vice squad officer, pulls Dexter into her world when a series of hookers are being murdered around Miami. With his help, she sees a chance to get on the good side of Lt. LaGuerta, thereby strengthening her request to transfer to Homicide. Meanwhile, Dexter's girlfriend, Rita Bennett, a single mother of two whose abusive ex-husband is in jail, suddenly wants to take their relationship to the next level. Dexter has to cope with her more-urgent physical demands on him at the same time the killer leaves him a cryptic invitation to "play."

That was the episode I watched, and the Ice Truck killer started there. And threw the head at his car. So yes it was the first episode. You fail. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I guess I do. I swore that was later on, though. Either way, making a judgement after one episode of one of the most critically acclaimed shows on tv isn't exactly promising. :P It's a damn good show. :P

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
No... typically if I don't like the first episode, I won't like any of the others. And I found Dexter himself annoying. >> So uh, yeah.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I love this show. I admit though, at first I didn't care for it, but then when I had nothing to watch I gave it a try, and loved it.
Can't wait for the next season which is out soon I do believe (Sept. maybe?.

I wont spoil anything for you, but.. it gets really really good in Season 4.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
The ending of season 4 needed to happen... but not like that. :(

123 days until the next season, by the way. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Julia Stiles has joined the show, apparently.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Josh Avatar
The ending of season 4 needed to happen... but not like that. :(

123 days until the next season, by the way. :P

I'm annoyed at how season 4 ended. **spoiler**
Rita was hot. :(

And shit, 123 days seriously? Omg!!

newBookmarkLockedFalling