Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I liked Rita before they got married. After that... she was just annoying.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I gotta admit, yeah I agree. But I thought she was still a great character, and I would have liked her to stay and maybe find out about Dexter or something.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
MAJOR SPOILERS. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ALL OF SEASON FOUR YET

Rita needed to go. The responsibility of raising the kids had to go to Dexter to advance his character. Having Lithgow kill her as revenge on Dexter made total sense and may give him a bit more of a conscious. The only thing I did not like about it was the fact that the baby saw it happen and then had to lie in her blood. I get why they did that (a sorta House revelation is coming in season five, I think), but I still wish they hadn't. So sad. :(

EDIT: Cannot possibly say enough about this, but John Lithgow's character may be the greatest villain to ever appear on television. The character itself was fantastic and Lithgow's performance was second to none. Season five will apparently have no villain, not even a Lila or Doakes like character. Not sure how they will do it, but I have faith in them.

Last Edit: May 27, 2010 15:40:06 GMT by Josh

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I think season 5 is going to just be Dexter trying to juggle work, being a single parent AND then obviously his killing. Possibly, this could make him stop, who knows. I hope not though, I hope he always does, and doesn't get caught, ever.

newBookmarkLockedFalling