Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
So, the final episode of Joss Whedon's Dollhouse just ended. Cried my ass off when... "it" happened. Anyways, now that it is over... I can honestly say that... that was Joss Whedon's masterpiece. If it hadn't been cut short, it would have been one of the greatest sci-fi shows ever. As it is, the overall plot of it was insanely good. The transformation of Topher from nerd who only wants to prove how smart he is to one of the most moral and humane minds left was shocking. I didn't see how it could be done. Enver Gjokaj was amazing as Victor, and his impression of Topher in those two or three episodes where he was Topher was one of the most believable performances I have seen in ages. Alan Tudyk was as amazing as ever. And I didn't even touch the main characters of the series, really.

Forget Firefly being cut short. No, Dollhouse was the one that got cut short. Dollhouse is the best thing Whedon has ever done; better than Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Serenity, Doctor Horrible, everything. I guess I am just really upset that it's over after only two seasons. *Shrugs*

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i haven't seen it yet and was wondering if it was a good show or not.. maybe i will now

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I'd highly suggest it. Do yourself a favor if you do, though. Episode 1x13, Epitaph One, don't watch it at the end of season 1. If it had been played in order, it would have been the second to last episode. It was never aired on TV, only put on the Season 1 DVD as a special feature.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Josh Avatar
I'd highly suggest it. Do yourself a favor if you do, though. Episode 1x13, Epitaph One, don't watch it at the end of season 1. If it had been played in order, it would have been the second to last episode. It was never aired on TV, only put on the Season 1 DVD as a special feature.
I will keep that in mind, i think i remember hearing something about that while back. looks like netflixs has S1 so going to have to set it up to watch it ^_^

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Yeah, Epitaph One is one of the best episodes of the series. It was weird watching it after season one. lol.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I watched the first season on Netflix. I loved it. Now I'm just waiting for the last one to pop up.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Kay Avatar
I watched the first season on Netflix. I loved it. Now I'm just waiting for the last one to pop up.

We actually liked the same tv show? And that show is a sci-fi show? When did Hell freeze over and why wasn't I notified?

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
It's Joss Whedon? I also watched Buffy, and Angel, and a number of other things by him. :P I do like some Sci-Fi shows/movies. It's not that big of a surprise.

newBookmarkLockedFalling