Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Clicky

anyone seen this movie yet? just got to see it the other day and i have to say was a good movie.

i give it

thought or comments?

Last Edit: Jan 31, 2010 4:02:34 GMT by Josh

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I've heard from various people and blogs that it falls under the "so ridiculously bad, it's good" category. I don't usually enjoy movies like that, so I won't be seeing it in theaters. Perhaps when it comes out on DVD, but I'm not sure. Of course... Paul Bettany and Kevin Durand are in it, so that might be enough to change my mind. Who knows.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
It looks terrible, so like Josh, I'll probably rent it. I like Dennis Quaid, despite the fact that he gets terrible movies. I think he needs a new agent. He's not a bad actor, he just gets horrible movies.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Out of curiosity, Lucifer, when was the last time Quaid had a movie where he was a good actor? I can't remember. ><

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Out of curiosity, Lucifer, when was the last time Quaid had a movie where he was a good actor? I can't remember. ><

I just don't think he's a bad actor and I think he has good charisma. That's all.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
FAir enough. Don't agree one bit, but fair enough. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling