Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
lol

But hey Chris, if you could reinstate my points and posts. And even though I didn't pay for another miniprofile change, could you change the join date to August '05 (is that when this place opened). If not, whatever. But I'm somewhat proud of my being here since day 2 or whenever I got here.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Yay! Your back! And if I had enough points I'd pay for a miniprofile change, but I probably don't have enough, I don't know. I haven't really paid much attention to them, nor to achievements, so I'm always surprised when I earn one.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Restoring joined date is fine in the MP. :P I'll hook you up. And restore post count.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I love that my actual profile page still says I joined today. That outta confuse some member down the road.

Thanks a bunch, dude.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
I love that my actual profile page still says I joined today. That outta confuse some member down the road.

Thanks a bunch, dude.

You should have left the joined date, it'll really entice more n00bs to post as much as you do in a short amount of time xD
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Xylish Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Thanks a bunch, dude.

You should have left the joined date, it'll really entice more n00bs to post as much as you do in a short amount of time xD

Hahaha, good point. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Oh, by the way, can I get my karma back to 12 (or 13 since it's at 1 now)? I know it's one of those things that doesn't matter (same with points and posts), but I want to start where I left off.

newfieldgrafix
Welcome to the Studio, I'm the resident nobody. If you need anything, feel free to ask. Would you care to tell us a little bit more about yourself?

Welcome back dude, you ad us all worried there for a sec.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
No.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005

Tovarisch

Tovarisch Avatar
Open Your Mind

Official Member

February 2010
Welcome back! :D

I feel bad we argued now : -/

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Tovarisch Avatar

How's that?

Tovarisch

Tovarisch Avatar
Open Your Mind

Official Member

February 2010
Lucifer Avatar
Tovarisch Avatar

How's that?

Because i could have been nicer, then something bad happened, which made me feel bad and not being nicer xP

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
why'd you leave :(

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Tovarisch Avatar

Because i could have been nicer, then something bad happened, which made me feel bad and not being nicer xP

So could I have, but it's not like I thought, "First he was a douche, then my account was deleted. What an ass, that Tov."

In other words, don't worry about it. ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling