Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Who do you have winning the game tonight?

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I didn't even know the game was today or who was playing until last night. That's how much I care about sports.

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
Indianapolis Colts All the way baby!

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Colts will probably win. I don't think that's a secret.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
All I know is that the super bowl was boring me so much I actually shut off the tv and came back upstairs. Even the commercials that I saw were bad.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Tobias

Tobias Avatar

Dedicated Member

November 2006
Oh, is that tonight?
#intj (Mastermind)^

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar
Colts will probably win. I don't think that's a secret.

The secret is, NO won 31 to 17.

No shit. That was just my pre-game prediction. Hence the "probably".

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Stupid on-side kick.

In other news, that Favre commercial was classic.

Nitro

Nitro Avatar
If they pick you out, you're on your way to a once upon a time that never ends.

Official Member

Female

January 2010
I didn't see any of it except up to right after Carrie Underwood finished the National Anthem, then the Avatar (as in, Avatar: The Last Airbender) and NCIS commercials. That headslap NCIS commercial was hilarious. XD

But according to this thread and YouTube at the moment, the Saints won big-time...

[/semi-spam] :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Saints destroyed them. Won by 2 touchdowns.

In related news, that Last Airbender commercial looked awesome as hell.

Nitro

Nitro Avatar

Official Member

Female

January 2010
XD Not a fan of football, so okay. :P

Yeah, the cartoon was pretty good for a cartoon. Lots of internal conflict for poor Aang, and lots of light-hearted humor. Although there were some parts of it that I didn't think belonged in a kids' show... I think the movie will probably have a more serious tone to it, even so, but I do hope they maintain the characters. It just wouldn't be the same without Sokka and Toph. :P

...Yes, I'm a bit of a fan. I admit it. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
One more off topic post from me:

I fucking loved the cartoon. It proved that even Americans (Nickelodeon, no less) could do quality anime (or animation in the same vein as anime). Plus, it just kicked ass anyway. I figured M. Night would ruin this movie (and I still think he will), but it just LOOKS amazing. It'll be a visual feast at the very least.

Nitro

Nitro Avatar

Official Member

Female

January 2010
Off-topic posts are fun. :P Maybe we should make a thread about it. XD I don't really feel like it, but...

Oh, the animation in it was awesome. The plot was great, but there were some aspects of it that just didn't ever appeal to me. Most of it was great, and it balanced out somewhere in the middle of my Awesome scale. :P I still think Bloodbending really didn't have a place in a kids' TV show, but when I was a little kid I really wouldn't have thought much about it. I ate up the character interaction anyway, because I love that stuff. The movie does look absolutely amazing. I cringe to think they might ruin it when it looks so awesome. :(

I should go re-watch the cartoon, though. Been quite a while since I've watched it through.

EDIT: When I say "kid's TV show," I mean that kids more commonly watch it. I know a lot of teen and adult fans, but it airs on Nickelodeon, and kids are bound to be watching it. The show may be more angled towards young adults, but it's definitely watched by young children, and while it may not sink in what exactly it is they're watching until they're older, I still think that type of stuff doesn't need to be aired on the same network as Spongebob and the like.

Last Edit: Feb 8, 2010 4:49:51 GMT by Nitro

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Jeez. Make a thread about it. :P I wouldn't mind talking about it properly. Love that show.

Nitro

Nitro Avatar

Official Member

Female

January 2010
Josh Avatar
Jeez. Make a thread about it. :P I wouldn't mind talking about it properly. Love that show.

But but but...fine. :P I'll do that later, maybe. My power might go *FAIL* like it did the other night. Alternatively, I might get side-tracked watching Digimon 03. Whichever comes first.

Slightly back on-topic, so this post isn't semi-spam, that Dorito's commercial was hilarious also. "Keep your hands off my mama, and keep your hands off my Dorito's." XD

newBookmarkLockedFalling