Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I guessed a few and you told me I was right. You also have a few that I suggested, if I am not mistaken. :P

EDIT: Not to mention that a few of them you came to me and asked if they were good ones or not. :P

Last Edit: Feb 12, 2010 16:54:35 GMT by Josh

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar
I guessed a few and you told me I was right. You also have a few that I suggested, if I am not mistaken. :P

EDIT: Not to mention that a few of them you came to me and asked if they were good ones or not. :P

I suppose that's true. :P And then there's this new one I posted on your Facebook wall that a few members could see, but that wouldn't help them one bit in getting it. :D

newfieldgrafix
Maybe add clues to the description?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Feb 13, 2010 4:45:26 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
Maybe add clues to the description?

for the one I posted on Josh's wall? It literally can't be gotten any easier by doing something. :P It just literally can't.

As for these? I still don't think descriptions/clues are necessary.

Last Edit: Feb 13, 2010 5:08:14 GMT by Chris

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
No clues. Period. That's the whole point of them being hidden. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
But by making them hidden with no clues, and then no one cares. What's the fun?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar

Trying to collect the list of 20 and then figure out how to get them? :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Trying to collect the list of 20 and then figure out how to get them? :P

The titles are too vague. They could mean a lot of things, and when I come back after a year long absence to discover I've unlocked half of them, it's really hard to figure out what I've done to earn it. Especially since I get the notifications about week later than I actually earn them for some reason...

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Well in terms of theories I think that
Grave Poster - When you post in a thread that's been dead for a while (pretty easy to confirm for someone who doesn't have it)

This Topic Sucks! - Make a thread that gets no replies for a while (as in doesn't get any period for a while, not gets one then no more for a while).

I have no idea about the others, I haven't gotten them except color me red. I have no clue what that one is about.

BTW Chris, can we get the name of the one that you can't try to get?

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
He hasn't added it yet. :P

Chris: Maybe you should put up a list of each hidden achievement that shows its icon and its name. Or something like that. Just something to give people more of an idea.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar
He hasn't added it yet. :P

Chris: Maybe you should put up a list of each hidden achievement that shows its icon and its name. Or something like that. Just something to give people more of an idea.

I suppose I could at this point... it's not really that hard to go around to the profiles and get a list of the names... and the icons are even easier since they're numbered numerically in ascending order. :P

Is that fine for you guys?

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Hm. Here's an idea.

For every hidden achievement you get, another one shows up in your profile sans the description. It'll just say "Not Unlocked" or whatever. That way, to find out more of them, you have to get more of them.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar
Hm. Here's an idea.

For every hidden achievement you get, another one shows up in your profile sans the description. It'll just say "Not Unlocked" or whatever. That way, to find out more of them, you have to get more of them.

:P I suppose that could work, but they could just as easily have seen other profiles to find that info.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Or you could hide which hidden achievements a user has to everyone but themselves. And just have a "## hidden achievement unlocked" instead of the icons

newfieldgrafix
I understand the whole concept, it's a really good one. in practice, however, it's not working. We need something to go on.

newBookmarkLockedFalling