Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Have you guys ever been in a normal situation where you encounter someone who is extremely thick, or just plain weird.

It happened to me on my flight back to New Zealand. Saw this guy wearing baggy polo shirt, large afro, thick framed glasses wearing jandals and holding some documents and a bible in his hand.

He's one of the many asian people that I saw whom was completely bonkers. Always roaming around the isles, twitchy and reciting a mixture of scriptures/mumbo-jumbo.

Really creeped me out. :'(
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

newfieldgrafix
Try coming to England...
There's a retired Navy guy that walks around our town, still wearing his hat and shoulder boards. Understandable, but he 's always wearing really shot denim pants too.

He has a definite "Village People" thing going on.

I live in my town too...

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
xmsteel Avatar
My city is so full of idiots and retards, it's not even funny.

You're right, it's not funny. Every city has retards - they can't help it. Find a better word.

There's a guy who walks down the busiest street in my city and dances to his music. Sometimes he's at the mall as well. He's pretty fun to talk to - I just think he really likes dancing.

Then there's a guy who has a mental condition which forces him to run every day.. he's in his early 60s, but because he puts his body through so much running, he looks like he could be 80.

And THEN there's all the religious people here who believe that if you do anything differently than them, you go to hell. They're all over town and it's ridiculous.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
There's a guy in my town named Punk Rock Freddy--he had it legally changed and that's how he's listed in the phone book. He's in his 50s or 60s and he used to have a pink mohawk. I have no idea what kind of hairdo he has now. Last I heard, he was living in a halfway house behind my sister's apartment and he allegedly touched little boys. He's quite the character.

newfieldgrafix
Benjamin Avatar

And THEN there's all the religious people here who believe that if you do anything differently than them, you go to hell. They're all over town and it's ridiculous.

Those are the type I'd have no moral problems in incapacitating. Well, if they break the 1 meter rule.

I don't mind the guys that sing and dance, jump and prance; but the religious nuts, they come near me and it becomes a safety issue.

newBookmarkLockedFalling