Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005

citylifemusic.proboards.com/index.cgi

City Life of course is a music forum with many places for people to discuss various forms and types of music. With not only different genres but with Voting Charts, and a board for up and coming talent. City life is the place to be.

Please give us your comments and rates!

Last Edit: Mar 21, 2010 16:25:02 GMT by ScottCool

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
Banner is great. Probably look better if the text was more to the right. IDK i just think it needs work (the text). But yeah other than that it's pretty average. Head/Base edges are fuzzy. And there's too much white background for me, maybe try putting some hints of pinkish gray somewhere? But yeah all in all, it's a solid looking design. Copyright is pretty rad too.

Good luck!

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Thanks. I'll work on some of the white space when I get the chance. Thanks for your comments. :)

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
As far as layout goes, it looks clean and simple, not crowded, messy, too bright/dark/colorful, busy. So good job on that. Color scheme is also nice, the skin matches the banner so good job on that. The banner looks a bit busy to me, but, that could just be me, I like fairly simple banners, but I do think that if it wasn't as "busy" it wouldn't look as nice, and it wouldn't match as far as the site itself is concerned. I think you did a good job.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Thanks for your comments. I'm glad you enjoy the design. :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling