Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006

You're gonna have to click to zoom in on it.

Anyway, this is the line-up for Spring. Overall, pretty pathetic. The only ones I'll bother checking out are the ones I feel obligated to watch (e.g. Mayoi Neko Overrun because it has a catgirl in it, or Kiss x Sis cuz I absolutely have to see how needlessly perverted they make it). Oh yeah, and B Gata H Kei. When I read the description, it just made me got "...wat." I tried checking out the manga, and it seemed to have a different variation of the same description, though. I think it's just two different translations of the same thing, but I don't know which is right. =/

Any others that look interesting?
wat

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Where would one watch these? I'm particularly interested in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms one, and SD Gundam Sangoku (because it's Romance of the Three Kingdoms in Gundam form :P).

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Crunchyroll will license a select number of these. They'll announce which ones they've acquired starting next week, I believe. As for the rest, we get to play the waiting game until some English distributor licenses it.

Last Edit: Mar 25, 2010 23:40:37 GMT by Scorpian
wat

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Crunchyroll announced the other day that they will be simulcasting Heroman. The first episode is currently available to all Crunchyroll subscribers and will be available to everybody else on April 8. According to the news post announcing this, it will be available to everybody in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Central and South America.
You can view more info on it here: www.crunchyroll.com/library/HEROMAN

Crunchyroll will announce the next series they'll simulcast tomorrow. There will be a total of six simulcasts this season. Up-to-date info can be found here: www.crunchyroll.com/lineup

Last Edit: Apr 2, 2010 8:58:12 GMT by Scorpian
wat

newBookmarkLockedFalling