Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

wabbbit

wabbbit Avatar

March 2010
Hi,
As a software dev and freelance web dev I have a couple of small suggestions which I noticed when looking for a script to use CAPCHA in php.

The logo:
- All main site logo's should be a link to the main page :) this is just to make navigation a bit more fluid and generally easier!

- Forum posts:
- If something has more than one page I have to hover over a rather small area and then select something in a popup, i like this idea but thing there should also be a physical "Next" & "Back" button at the base of the page too :)

Other than that not a bad site considering it is based on proboards :D :: rate 4 ::
---------------------------------------
Wabbbit

:: Coder | Gamer | Developer ::
---------------------------------------

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I actually just noticed the thing about the logo like yesterday, which is weird. Both that I've never noticed it, but also that you just brought it up when I did.

Also, there are physical "Next" and "Back" buttons. They're just little arrows instead. I do believe the whole page select area is a PB thing and not something unique to SZ, but I could be wrong.

newfieldgrafix
Yeah, navigation is a pain some times. I never bothered with the banner though.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Yeah I agree. Maybe add some way to get to the next page of a board at the bottom. I don't nkow about you but I find myself searching through a board and hate having to scroll all the way back to he top to go to the next page.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I've been trying to get Chris to add pagination to the bottom for years now. :P

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
I've been trying to get Chris to add pagination to the bottom for years now. :P

Lol well now i'll join your quest! :P

I don't care if its two "<" ">" at the bottom. lol aslong as they work i'm happy

newBookmarkLockedFalling