Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Has anyone you know ever just randomly turned around and backstabbed you so hard that you just feel like punching their face in?

...because someone just did that to me and I want other people to share in my pain.

newfieldgrafix
I almost went into business with a guy that decided to steal from the safe. He's a dick, and a common example of scum.

I reckon he'll be in prison for fraud or something by the time he's 30.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
I just spent 3 months worth of time on a site and one of the co-admins maliciously decides to completely destroy it, and then hide behind a flimsy disguise. The really disgusting part is that he thought he could get away with it, too.

By the way, his name's Shadowblast, and he's a member on this forum. :)

Shadowblast

Shadowblast Avatar
Doesn't Actually Blast Shadows

Official Member

September 2009
I am sorry to announce It was not me, who has pulled down PS. I was hacked by someone called Revengful Hacker because I downloaded something malicious by accident. Thanks that you guys think that of me. I poured money and time into prodigy? WTF would I get rid of it huh? Im working on it. Please stop this.

Shadowblast

Shadowblast Avatar
Doesn't Actually Blast Shadows

Official Member

September 2009
I have now managed to sort out this isssue.. I did not tear down my work. Quilford. Really, examine your facts before you try to accuse me of this. I am doing all I can to repair the work. I have proof of being hacked. I will discuss this with you further later on.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Alright, so, this looks like it isn't gonna end well. Shadowblast, quilford... please handle this privately via either PM or MSN. I'd rather not have a large scale argument/fight break out on SZ when we can avoid it.

- Locked -

newBookmarkLockedFalling