Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
So today, I was interrogated by the FBI in a damp cellar.

And by that, I mean I had a pleasant, informal chat on my picnic table.

But seriously, my buddy is in the Navy and they needed to do a background check for his security clearance. The guy called and asked if he could swing by, and I said sure. So we talked for a bit regarding random shit concerning my friend (school, how long we've known each other, etc).

Anyone here ever get to talk to the FBI or CIA or something cool like that? Not that it's that cool, but he DID flash me his badge. Which was awesome (just one of those things you always see in the movies and never actually happens...until now).

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Not to that extent, no. However, my driving instructor was also a detective. I remember that time when it was me, another student, and him driving on the freeway. I was in the back while the other guy was driving. Some jerk behind us decided to tailgate. You know those people who see the "student driver" stickers and instantly turn into grade-A assholes? Well, this one of 'em. So the instructor flashed his badge at them from the window. About two minutes later, there was a good half-mile between us. It was funny as hell. xD
wat

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Once by the FBI. When I was like... 10 (5th grade, I think), I witnessed a kid get kidnapped by his insane biological mother at the bus stop. There was a restraining order against her (she wasn't allowed within the state of Michigan and not within the state that the kids or her ex-husband would be, when notified of them traveling. It went both ways, though, as the husband wasn't allowed in Wisconsin as even further protection), she was obviously in the area (she had tried to pick the kids up from school the day before) and then that morning, she drove up to the bus stop, ran out, and snagged her youngest kid and drove off.

They found her later that day, her son was fine. They had gone to a Burger King for lunch and he had told the cashier he wasn't supposed to be with her when she was getting drinks. Called the police, blah blah blah. I had spoken to an FBI agent instead of going to school that day. Good trade, I think. lol. But yeah, she was sent to a mental institution after being declared insane. :P

combo

combo Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Nah, just the usual warranted interview with the popo or screaming from the back of a cop car while intoxicated, don't worry, I'm working on it though
"I'd decapitate him, then shit down his neck"

newfieldgrafix
I was stopped by armed police outside my Mom's house because I had a BB gun (that's a big thing in England). I've had a few dealings with the law. When I was a kid, I was a renegade. The cops were like a taxi service back then, you know taking me home. I never did anything illegal, they just don't like kids wandering the streets at 4AM in the City Center.

Only been 'arrested' once - and that was for throwing a glass on the floor.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
combo Avatar
Nah, just the usual warranted interview with the popo or screaming from the back of a cop car while intoxicated, don't worry, I'm working on it though

Like. The screaming while intoxicated part anyways.... working on it? Pssh.

I've met a few people who were FBI/have ties to FBI and stuff, but nothing over the top like an interview/real conversation. :P

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
A guy on my street used to work for the FBI and my mom babysat his daughter for him. I used to play with her all the time as she was a baby and I was maybe 5 or 6 at the time. We've moved, but we are still in touch as her mom and my mom were close. The only relevance of this story is that the guy 5 houses down from me is an FBI agent/worker dude.. XD

newBookmarkLockedFalling