Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Since its April fools whats the best prank you've ever seen done, done yourself, or had done on you?
8-)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'm fairly certain I had at least a few people convinced I was shipping out to boot camp next week instead of 3 months from now. My girlfriend claims she never believed me, but she asked quite a few times and when I finally told her I was kidding, she responded with, "That isn't funny." Right... :D

What's great is that I'm friends with one of my recruiters on Facebook, so I had him comment on my status about it to make it seem more legit. This is about as good as, "I'm pregnant," for girls. :D

newfieldgrafix
I kinda' pull pranks all year round. I once convinced a buddy that we were going to see Patrick Stewart (he works at my local university) and that if he'd've been up an hour earlier, he could've come with us.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
I've done nothing too big. Fireworks, itching powder, and some trickery. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Wasn't an April Fool's prank, but was still great nonetheless.

I was at Central Michigan University for a semester, right? Well, I got pretty close with this girl Ryane that lived in the dorm next to mine. We were voted most likely to have a accidental pregnancy on our floor, if that says anything, even though we never did a thing. lol. Anyway, there was this really gullible kid named Kyle. He believed absolutely everything you told him.

So Ryane was really down one day. She was on her period, but no one knew that except for me and no one realized it either. We were at lunch and Kyle wouldn't stop asking her about why she was depressed. After about the 10th time, she finally goes, "I'm pregnant, ok? I found out today. I'm having Josh's triplets." It could have blown up really quick right there if I had acted shocked, but I took it and played along. He immediately asked when we had sex. This was about three weeks after every person on the floor except for Ryane, me, and two people at the other end of the floor had gone home. So I said that it was just us two a few weekends ago and she spent the weekend in my room (at the time, she was practically living in my dorm anyway), and it just sorta happened.

Kyle dropped it at that point. But he went to go check his mailbox after lunch so I talked to Ryane and her two roommates, Ashley and Brooke, about playing along and bringing it up again. So as we are walking back up to our rooms, Ashley asks Ryane if she can plan a baby shower and Brooke chimes in that that sounded like an awesome idea. As soon as they get to their room, they start to go on websites researching baby shower stuff and Ryane and I disappear into their bedroom (dorms were one living room, one bedroom, and one bathroom each). Kyle knocks about half an hour after we had disappeared (we were waiting for him to come in, we were just talking and laughing while he was gone) and we quickly got under her sheets and made it look like he was interrupting even though we were completely clothed. He bought it and stumbled an apology and walked out.

Later that night, I was in my dorm talking to him on AIM (he was apparently afraid to walk into either of the rooms for fear of seeing us do it again). We talked about the fake shower Ashely and Brooke were planning, the fact that I was gonna have to marry Ryane, etc. etc. We actually asked Kyle to be a godfather. haha. He then started asking what it was like (he's very religious and vows to not do it before marriage, and Ryane is kinda wild). And then he ended up calling his pastor and bringing the phone over to us and tried to make us talk to him about premarital sex. The kid absolutely believed that I had gotten her pregnant with triplets. He then decided he was going to call his family and say that he was going to be a godfather. We had to put an end to it at that point because Ryane's family knows Kyle's family and her family would believe she was pregnant and she didn't want them to think that. lol

But yeah, he bought every word of it and didn't talk to us for three days after we told him it was all a joke and that he wasn't going to be a godfather. haha

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Best I've ever heard was at an Orlando Magic game. They had the halftime blind-folded shot thing for a hundred thousand dollars. While he was in the back they told everyone to cheer after he shot as if he made it. He comes out, gets blind-folded and hurls the shot. Clear miss. Everyone in the crowd starts cheering. The announcer tells him that he made it. The guy starts running around the whole court, doing a little dance. He picks up the microphone and tells everyone that this couldn't have come at a better time, he just got laid off and has another kid on the way. At this point in time the announcer says for them to do a replay, and it shows him missing the shot. They play the "wan-wan" sound and say april fools.

The next day, the Orlando Magic announce that this guy was an actor, and they successfully april fooled everyone in the crowd.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Eric Avatar
Best I've ever heard was at an Orlando Magic game. They had the halftime blind-folded shot thing for a hundred thousand dollars. While he was in the back they told everyone to cheer after he shot as if he made it. He comes out, gets blind-folded and hurls the shot. Clear miss. Everyone in the crowd starts cheering. The announcer tells him that he made it. The guy starts running around the whole court, doing a little dance. He picks up the microphone and tells everyone that this couldn't have come at a better time, he just got laid off and has another kid on the way. At this point in time the announcer says for them to do a replay, and it shows him missing the shot. They play the "wan-wan" sound and say april fools.

The next day, the Orlando Magic announce that this guy was an actor, and they successfully april fooled everyone in the crowd.

At first I felt bad for the guy, then I guess they won one over on me too. lol
I wish i'da been there to see this.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Eric: I heard about that, but not that he was an actor. :P As long as he was an actor I don't feel bad.

No good pranks this year. Then again, I was waaay too busy to worry about April Fools. >.<

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Chris Avatar
Eric: I heard about that, but not that he was an actor. :P As long as he was an actor I don't feel bad.

No good pranks this year. Then again, I was waaay too busy to worry about April Fools. >.<

Stop being a bum. No one should ever be to busy for some good ol' April fools trickery. ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling