Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2628781849/

Facebook friends, refer to my most recent status (as of writing this) concerning my rage for this movie. As for the rest of you:

WHY THE FUCK IS THE ABOMINATION HAPPENING?! WHY?! WHY?!?!?!

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Not going to look at your status for this. Dumbass. :P I liked the first three films. They're highly enjoyable action films for me (haven't played more than a level or two of the games at a time in the past). They can be ridiculous (the whole crow scene in Extinction or the motorcycle scene where she crashes into the church in Apocalypse were a bit too much, but whatever), sure, but they are enjoyable.

And, besides, Milla fucking Jovovich. Awesome actor. Awesome singer. Freaking hot as hell woman. And now we're going to have an entire movie of her and Ali freaking Larter running around in skin tight leather. I can go for that.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
No, actually, She's ugly and a god-awful actress. She ruins movies. Not that she's exactly in good movies to begin with. She is half the reason these movies are so terrible.

Also, every movie basically got progressively worse. Forget Resident Evil. Forget action movie. Just plain making fucking sense, and those movies fail. The third movie revolved around a convoy of vehicles that traveled the highways with a giant tanker full of fuel, despite half the vehicles (including the tanker) requiring diesel while the rest would use unleaded. That's just one of MANY things that just DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. Zombies can climb up a radio tower to get a sniper, but an 8 foot mesh fence is just too much for them?

No, Josh. For once, you are wrong. Your opinion is flat out wrong. There is NOTHING good about these movies. The fact that they have ratings above a 6 on IMDB absolutely baffles me.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Dude, calm down. Seriously. Calm. the fuck. Down.

They don't have to make sense. I flat out said that they are ridiculous, but they are still enjoyable.

And Milla Jovovich is hot as hell and you know it. :P And she has been in good films. Ever hear of The Fifth Element? Considered by many to be the best post-1990 sci-fi film. Zoolander, too.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'm calm. I just don't think you fully understand what's wrong with these films. For example, this new movie is advertising "the best 3D effects ever" and is using the James Cameron fusion camera system.

This is supposed to be a ZOMBIE movie.

How much moire misguided can you possible get? "Hey guys, know what we should do for this zombie movie?" "What lol?" "Forget about zombies and have a half naked chicks and explosions." "k lol"

There is nothing enjoyable about these films. Really, nothing. Horribly choreographed fight scenes and action sequences (you'd think they wouldn't suck considering it's an action film) and...yeah. That's about all these movies have. Shitty action. The rest is just terrible dialogue from terrible actors. And no, Milla is NOT hot. I honestly don't understand how you can think that. Her body is mediocre and her face is repulsive. Plus, she's a shitty actor. Seriously, have you seen Ultraviolet? It's as bad as the RE movies!

Also, The Fifth Element is like 10 years old. And Zoolander isn't that great of a movie.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
And Zoolander isn't that great of a movie.

Go to hell.

:P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar
And Zoolander isn't that great of a movie.

Go to hell.

I didn't say it's not good. Just not great. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Josh Avatar

Go to hell.

Just not great. :P

Go to hell.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Josh Avatar
Not going to look at your status for this. Dumbass. :P I liked the first three films. They're highly enjoyable action films for me (haven't played more than a level or two of the games at a time in the past). They can be ridiculous (the whole crow scene in Extinction or the motorcycle scene where she crashes into the church in Apocalypse were a bit too much, but whatever), sure, but they are enjoyable.

And, besides, Milla fucking Jovovich. Awesome actor. Awesome singer. Freaking hot as hell woman. And now we're going to have an entire movie of her and Ali freaking Larter running around in skin tight leather. I can go for that.

I agree. Although I disagree that she is an awesome actor and hot as hell. Never heard her sing and don't want to. She's a good actor and not bad (looks wise), but nothing special. I wouldn't say no :D

I've watched the other movies and enjoyed them, a lot. So this one is - whether good or not - something I am looking forward to.

But anyway yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Stinky666 Avatar
Josh Avatar

I agree. Although I disagree that she is an awesome actor and hot as hell. Never heard her sing and don't want to. She's a good actor and not bad (looks wise), but nothing special. I wouldn't say no :D

I've watched the other movies and enjoyed them, a lot. So this one is - whether good or not - something I am looking forward to.

But anyway yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

Listen to "The Mission" by Puscifer (Maynard James Keenan's solo act. Lead singer of Tool and A Perfect Circle). She's the female singer. Everything I have heard from her is awesome singing wise. Sometimes the music is absolutely horrible, but her singing makes up for it.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Far as action movie it looks good and i too did enjoy the other movies. I never played any of the games but i have enough friends that really like the games so pretty i know the storyline for the movies are pretty much a swing and a miss.

i did laugh when i saw they threw in there that they are using James Cameron fusion camera system.

have to agree with josh Milla is a good singer i haven't heard alot of from her songs but have heard some songs and yea she is a good actor but i feel that some of the roles she has taken kinda really doesn't show her true acting ability.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Being a good singer =/= Being a good actor.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar

Never said it did, mate. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Never said it did, mate. :P

I know, but both of you keep saying that like it redeems her. She's still ugly and still a terrible actress. I can't stand her. Especially when she does the voice over narration. She somehow manages to overact AND sound lifeless and uninspired at the same time.

newBookmarkLockedFalling