Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
The title says it all lol. As you can see from reading below my McDonald's is having a contest, and I want to win this contest. I'm confident I can win this contest, because I have something a bunch of other crew members don't have on their side.... The internet. *evil smile here*

All ideas are welcome and thank you! :D

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Require bulimic people to only eat McDonalds for awhile, and see who gives bulimia up first because of how awful the food is not only going now, but how much worse it is coming back up. Nobody will willingly do that.

...and then reward the winner with Burger King.

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
Jim Avatar
Require bulimic people to only eat McDonalds for awhile, and see who gives bulimia up first because of how awful the food is not only going now, but how much worse it is coming back up. Nobody will willingly do that.

...and then reward the winner with Burger King.

Lol at that, McDonalds is awful over here in the UK, but I don't know what it is like over in the US.

As for a contest I really do not know. Least bites to finish off a Big Mac? or whatever the biggest burger is in store...

newfieldgrafix
Are you guys insane!? I love m McDonald's first name basis with all the staff - I even have a couple on Facebook...

But anyways, on topic:
Erm, "Green" seems to be a buzz word of today. How about a green contest?

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
SRS REPLY

The McDonalds I worked at before once had a meat-pulling contest to see who could put down meat and then pull it off the grill the fastest xD
k

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
THANK YOU ANDREW for the serious reply.. I need more things like that.

newfieldgrafix
I was serious about the green thing.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Yes it was I'm sorry Zell. I think what they want are staff related contests we can have. So how would we have a "green" contest?

newfieldgrafix
I dunno... McD's is constantly raging about being green and efficient here, I assume it's no different to where you're at.

Why don't y'all think of ways to reduce your store's "carbon footprint". Like yunow turning off unused warmers, fridges, etc. Moving burgers to one side of the showcase thing so you can urn the lights off on the other side. Replace bulbs with energy efficient ones, reduce waste paper by making those paper tray liners "optional".

newBookmarkLockedFalling