Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

newfieldgrafix
File, Save As...

It works for me. I have dreaming down to an art. Have I told about that time I 'jacked an ambulance? It was epic driving down country roads with the lights on. I had to dump it in a lake to lose the heat. I had a felony bar on my watch too (Driver style) which was neat.

I continued it the next day, but with the tactical addition of a phaser rifle.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Dreams are funny.

Mine are really strange, but it's a given that i always take the obscure situations for granted.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
I usually end up searching my room for drugs when I wake up for a dream. I'm either convinced that I have to have used some in order to have whatever the hell kinda dream that was, or I'll need 'em to forget about it. >.<
wat

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Apr 12, 2010 22:48:05 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
File, Save As...

It works for me. I have dreaming down to an art. Have I told about that time I 'jacked an ambulance? It was epic driving down country roads with the lights on. I had to dump it in a lake to lose the heat. I had a felony bar on my watch too (Driver style) which was neat.

Move to Minnesota. Be my friend. :(

newfieldgrafix
Luci, I would but it would cost too much...

There's a knack to lucid dreaming, takes years of practice. It sure is rewarding though, you know, being aware that you're dreaming. And being able to do pretty much anything.

Like you go to a nightclub, there are 4 huge guys at the door who ain't gonna budge...
..Alter their parameters and get VIP access. Or you could summon spirits to obliterate them.

The sad thing is, being able to do all that, I suit up, Trek style and take my starship through the Briar Patch, or "Klach D'Kel Brakt" if you prefer its original Klingon name (y'know, right there in Sector 441), where there's a high chance of Son'a attack and... wait for it...
..Catalog the bloody nebula!

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
The only dreams I have nowadays are nightmares to be honest. Probably cos I forget the good ones.

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Paradox Avatar
The only dreams I have nowadays are nightmares to be honest. Probably cos I forget the good ones.

That sucks

I guess. But what's the big deal about dreaming anyway? Why not just fulfil the dreams in RL?

newfieldgrafix
Because I'm not a project lead for a secret Government contractor with telekinetic powers and a past history of cover-ups, strange goings on, paranormal activity and the direct cause of infecting the drinking water of the nearby city IRL...

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Lucifer Avatar
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Apr 12, 2010 22:48:05 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
File, Save As...

Move to Minnesota. Be my friend. :(

SZ summit in MN lol

newfieldgrafix
Well I'm out in LA come fall 10.

newfieldgrafix
I have a Roller, Xuzi.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Apr 14, 2010 0:59:13 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
I have a Roller, Xuzi.

and I work for Acer, and get free laptops to beta test.

No wonder Acer sucks...

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

No wonder Acer sucks...

I've never had a problem with acer. My laptop has never had any problem.

and I'm not the laptop builder, I'm the vice-president. I make about $69,041 a month.

Yes, that's $828,492 a year. And yes, I'm a millionare.

I'm not sure whether to believe that. But if you are, why the hell would you just blurt that out to everyone?

newfieldgrafix
xmsteel Avatar
I've never had a problem with acer. My laptop has never had any problem.

You're always bitching to me about something that's failing...

And:
i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/ZellDenver/Roller.jpg
OK, we hired it, but it was cool.

newfieldgrafix
I think he was speaking ironically...

newBookmarkLockedFalling